Epiphone Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX w/ EMG's, Midnight Sapphire
Epiphone Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX w/ EMG's, Midnight SapphireDetails
Featuring EMG Humbucker pickups and designed for metal shredders, this Epiphone Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus is a great guitar which comes in a Midnight Sapphire finish.
Product Ref: 31233View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
First introduced in 2008, the Prophecy series was hailed by metal players for its ultimate combination of tradition and innovation; a shredding guitar within classic Les Paul form.
For Metal Shredders
The Prophecy Les Paul Custom Plus EX is designed for metal shredders, and includes an elegant mother-of-pearl and abalone block and triangle inlays and individual volume and tone controls for each pickup.
This guitar boasts a mahogany body with a beautiful quilt maple veneer top. The super-fast mahogany neck has a SpeedTaper D-profile with a satin finish and a 24.75" scale. On top is the nice ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets. This guitar comes in a nice Midnight Sapphire finish.
The Prophecy Plus EX is equipped with an EMG 85 humbucker in the neck position and an EMG 81 humbucker in the bridge position. Expect high volume and beefy tone from these pickups which have been a favourite among the world's top metal players, including Zakk Wylde. Each pickup design has close aperture coils with Alnico V magnets, providing smooth tone. This EX features individual volume and tone controls for each pickup. The EMG pickups are powered by a 9-volt battery which is conveniently located in the back of the guitar for easy access.
The EX has black metal barrel controls with mother-of-pearl inlaid tops, Epiphone's legendary black LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and LockTone Stopbar tailpiece. It features an Epiphone exclusive non-rotating heavy-duty output jack and black Epiphone Straplocks. The black Grover® machine heads have a 14:1 ratio, allowing for incredible tuning accuracy, like on very best Les Paul guitars.
Hard Case Included
This guitar also comes with a hard case to carry it around in!
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Quilt Maple
- Colour: Midnight Sapphire
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Species: Mahogany
- Shape: SpeedTaper D-Profile Satin Finish
- Joint: Glued-in set neck
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Machine Heads: Grover® 14:1
- Scale: 24.75" Frets: 24, jumbo
- Species: Rosewood
- Radius: 14"
- Neck Pickup: EMG-85 humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG-81 humbucker
- Pots: 2 Volume Controls, 2 Tone Controls
- Toggle Switch: 3-way Pickup Selector with Black Cap
- Output jack: Epiphone ¼"; Black
- Strings: .010 - .046, Swedish Steel "Hex" Core
- Case: Hard Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.