Epiphone SG G-310 Electric Guitar Ebony
Epiphone SG G-310 Electric Guitar EbonyDetails
The Epiphone G-310 is a 6-string electric guitar based on the 1967 Gibson SG. The G-310 has all the SG style and features of the original, but is made with modern techniques for a more affordable, consistent guitar. The Epiphone G310, sports two hot open-coil Humbucker pickups with 2 volume and tone knobs for you to have access to a wide variety of sounds.
Product Ref: 12731View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Epiphone G-310 was introduced over 15 years ago and has been the go-to instrument for those wanting SG tone and style at an affordable price. The SG is embraced by hard rock and metal players worldwide because of its fast action low frets, twin horn cutaway design and balanced weight that make it perfect for the studio or stage.
The G-310 uses the same dimensions and build techniques as vintage SGs made in the 1960s. The '67 style solid Mahogany body gives the guitar a balanced feel that is easy to use sat down or standing up. The SlimTaper™ D profile Mahogany neck has a 24.75" scale with 22 frets and a 12" radius for incredible reach thanks to the SG's classic cutaway.
Epiphone always finds a way to make subtle but important improvements on our classic designs and the G-310 is no exception. The G-310's power comes from the special open-coil humbuckers with Alnico magnets. Featuring a 650R humbucker in the neck position and a 700T humbucker in the bridge position, the G-310 delivers classic tone with modern punch.
Epiphone leads the way in manufacturing great sounding guitars for players of all levels and that goes their great hardware too. Epiphone provides quality all-metal hardware on all its instruments including full function volume and tone knobs matched with a rugged 3-way toggle pickup selector switch for long-lasting performance. The G-310 features a LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece which yields incredible sustain and premium die-cast tuners for lifetime security.
Features/SpecificationsBody & Bridge
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Ebony
- Bridge: LockTune Tune-O-Matic
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Profile: Slim Taper D
- Neck: Mahogany Bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Dot Inlay
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: 2 open coil humbuckers.
- Neck Pickup: 650R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: 700T Humbucker
- Hardware: Chrome
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Position Pickup Selector
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.