Epiphone SG Vintage G-400 Electric Guitar, Worn Cherry
Epiphone SG Vintage G-400 Electric Guitar, Worn CherryDetails
The Epiphone Vintage G-400 heralds back to an iconic guitar; the SG was originally a successor Les Paul model from 1961 to 1968. This edition of the prized 1962 Gibson SG boasts the power and merciless sustain you expect to shake you all night long... posessing all the bite, tone and comfort of the original at a fraction of the cost! it's constructed of a mahogany neck glued into a Mahogany body with twin Alnico Classic Humbucking pickups.
Product Ref: 14477View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Now you can have an SG that looks vintage but without the vintage price. This G-400 features a 'Faded' satin finish and 'aged' fretboard and headstock inlays. The well-worn look even carries to the neck finish, for that comfortable broken-in feel to complete the cool antique vibe.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finishes: Worn Cherry
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Neck: Set
- Neck Material: 1pc Mahogany
- Fingerboard/Inlay: Rosewood/Trapezoid
Pickups & Hardware:
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: 57N HB, HOT-B HB
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.