Epiphone Sheraton II Pro Electric Guitar, Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton II Pro Electric Guitar, EbonyDetails
Product Ref: 58911View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Critically Acclaimed ProBuckers™
The Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO has a ProBucker-2™ in the neck position and a slightly hotter ProBucker-3™ in the lead position. Both pickups also have coil-tapping via their individual volume controls. Coil-tapping allows a player to turn a humbucker pickup into a single-coil pickup for endless tone combinations. Each ProBucker pickup's volume and tone control use 1" 500K Ohm potentiometers along with a 3-way pickup selector with an ivory-colored toggle cap.
The Sheraton-II Pro is strung at the factory with D'Addario® 10-46 gauge strings. The gold Grover® Rotomatic machine heads with a pro level 18:1 tuning ratio enable reliable, easy tuning. Also featuring rock solid nickel hardware in elegant gold with an unbeatable LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge and StopBar tailpiece combo.
Body & Bridge
- Body Wood: Laminated Maple
- Top Wood: Laminated Maple
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Colour: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 5-pc Hard Maple/Walnut Laminated
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™
- Neck Joint: Glued-in, set
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with "block and triangle" inlays/Pearloid and Abalone
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: Graphtech® NuBone XL
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Headstock: Vintage "Large Clipped Ear" with Mother of Pearl "Vine" Inlay
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2™
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™
- Controls: Bridge Volume with coil-tapping, Neck Volume with coil-tapping, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone
- Tailpiece: StopBar
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply; (Black/White); Vintage "E" in White
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatics™, 18:1 ratio
- Strings: D'Addario® 10-46 gauge
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.