Epiphone Thunderbird IV Reverse Bass, Vintage Sunburst
Product Ref: 7320
Epiphone Thunderbird IV Reverse Bass, Vintage SunburstDetails
The Epiphone Thunderbird IV bass with its distinctive reverse body style is a favourite for rock and heavy metal. Producing serious low end from its dual humbucking pickups, the Thunderbird blazes new tone trails on stages every day. This Epiphone shares the same good looks and quality feel of the original Gibson Thunderbird.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
No other bass looks like it or plays like it. The beloved Thunderbird bass from Epiphone features the "reverse" body styling, carved top and dual bass Humbucker pickups, set off with black hardware and Thunderbird insignia on the pickguard.
Vintage Epiphone Design
The body of the Thunderbird IV features mahogany body wings and a solid, bolt-on hard maple neck for amazing sustain and tone, finished in a beautiful Vintage Sunburst. The slim-taper profile neck has a 34" scale length and a rosewood fingerboard with a 12" radius and 20 medium jumbo nickel/silver alloy frets. The distinctive look of the Thunderbird IV is added to with black hardware, a vintage-style white pickguard and the classic Thunderbird logo.
Hardware You Can Trust
Epiphone hardware is the envy of the industry and the Thunderbird Pro uses premium die-cast 17:1 bass machine heads, a fully adjustable bridge, full function volume knobs and a master tone knob using full-size 500K O potentiometers.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Neck: Bolt-On
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.73"
- Scale: 34"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, dot inlay
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone TB Plus Bass Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone TB Plus Bass Humbucker
- Controls: Neck Volume, Bridge Volume, Master Tone
- Tuners: Premium Die-Cast 17:1 Ratio
- Outputs: 1/4" Mono, Metal Jack Plate
- Bridge: 3-Point Fully Adjustable
- Hardware: Black
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.