Epiphone Tobias Deluxe V Toby Bass Guitar, Ebony
Epiphone Tobias Deluxe V Toby Bass Guitar, EbonyDetails
The Epiphone Tobias Deluxe V Toby Bass Guitar builds on the success and popularity of the 4-string model, and pushes the boundaries by adding a 5th string, putting cutting edge sounds and design into the hands of all musicians. Perfectly balanced with a rich sound and great playability, the Toby Deluxe V is perfect for a variety of playing situations, whether you're on stage or in your garage. Michael Tobias' "Toby" basses were first introduced in the 1990s and brought real innovation to bassists hungry for an instrument that reflected modern playing styles. This stylish reissue features the classic Tobias ergonomic body shape finished in Ebony.
Product Ref: 58774View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The classic "Tobias" body shape is comfortable and easy to play, and provides a focused "finished" sound that has all the punch of an upright with all the clear detail of an electric. The balanced sound enables both live and studio engineers to simply sit back and listen.
The Toby Deluxe V features a solid radiata body and a flush-mount, low profile, adjustable bridge. The bolt-on Asymmetrical Neck profile has recessed bolts and washers for easy adjustments, and feels less bulky than standard bass necks allowing for maximum hand comfort. The neck is thinner on the lower side than on the upper side, allowing for comfortable playing as well as deep, rich tone. Your thumb will find easy reference points as your hand glides up and down the fretboard. The neck has a 34" scale length for enhanced clarity, a Rosewood fingerboard with a 12" fingerboard radius and a 1.68R" nut.
Electronics & Hardware
The Toby Deluxe V electronics feature classic Tobias-designed pickups with a Tobias TBR™ Dual Rail Humbucker in the neck and a Tobias TBT™ Dual Rail Humbucker at the bridge. Controls include a Master Volume, Pickup Blend with center Detent, Bass Cut, and Treble Cut. Like all Epiphone instruments, the Toby Deluxe IV features rock solid hardware including premium die-cast 17:1 ratio machine heads for tuning stability and a fully adjustable, low profile flush-mounted bridge.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Radiata
- Bridge: Flush-mount, low-profile, fully adjustable
- Finish: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: Tobias™ Asymmetrical Neck profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on, extended with recessed bolts/washers
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.90"
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Tobias SCR™ Split-Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Tobias SCT™ Split-Humbucker
- Controls: 1 neck volume, 1 Pickup blend with center detent, Master EQ, Active Tonexpressor™ Bass Enhancement Control with 9-volt battery and inside back cavity cover
- Knobs: knurled, all metal
- Machine Heads: Deluxe Diecast tuners, 17:1 ratio
- Truss Rod: Metal, fully adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: ABS - Black at body end
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.