Epiphone Tobias Toby Bass Guitar Starter Pack, Ebony
Epiphone Tobias Toby Bass Guitar Starter Pack, EbonyDetails
Product Ref: 58923View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The classic "Tobias" body shape is comfortable and easy to play, and provides a focused "finished" sound that has all the punch of an upright with all the clear detail of an electric. The balanced sound enables both live and studio engineers to simply sit back and listen.
The Toby Bass features an Alder body and a flush-mount, low profile, adjustable bridge. The bolt-on Asymmetrical Neck profile has recessed bolts and washers for easy adjustments, and feels less bulky than standard bass necks allowing for maximum hand comfort. The neck is thinner on the lower side than on the upper side, allowing for comfortable playing as well as deep, rich tone. Your thumb will find easy reference points as your hand glides up and down the fretboard. The neck has a 34" scale length for enhanced clarity, a Rosewood fingerboard with a 12" fingerboard radius and a 1.68R" nut.
Electronics & Hardware
The Toby Bass electronics feature classic Tobias-designed pickups with a Tobias TBR™ Dual Rail Humbucker in the neck and a Tobias TBT™ Dual Rail Humbucker at the bridge. Controls include a Master Volume, Pickup Blend with center Detent, Bass Cut, and Treble Cut. Like all Epiphone instruments, the Toby Bass features rock solid hardware including premium die-cast 17:1 ratio machine heads for the ultimate tuning stability.
Electar-15B Bass Amp
Most starter packs come with a typical 8" speaker, however the Epiphone Tobias Toby Bass Guitar Starter Pack is complete with a portable and powerful 15" speaker, with a lower wattage for beginners and pros alike, enabling you to easily find that 'just right' tone. Perfect for recording, playing in small venues or just jamming around the house, the Electar-15B bass amp offers an array of professional options you won't find in any other bass packs.
eMedia Comprehensive Professional Lessons
New players can enjoy easy instructional bass lessons with eMedia's comprehensive, professional introductory videos. The eMedia software includes powerful, new interactive feedback on melodies and a full complement of helpful tools such as the new Note Tracker and Finger Tracker, which show you what you're playing in staff notation and also on an animated fretboard. You can slow down or speed up tracks and exercises and listen to them either live or recorded. This amazing technology tracks your progress through the song as you play, helping you progress your skills!
- Ergonomic body design and Tobias™ single coil pickups
- Powerful 15 Watt Electar amp with 10" speaker
- Free eMedia™ guitar lessons, Gigbag, tuner, strap, and more!
Tobias Toby Bass Guitar
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: Full mount; fully adjustable
- Finish: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Hard maple, bolt-on
- Scale: 34"
- Nut width: 1.68
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with dot inlays
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Tobias™ TBR single coil
- Bridge Pickup: Tobias™ TBT single coil
- Controls: Volume, Blend, High EQ, Low EQ
- Output jack: ¼"
- Machine Heads: Diecast, 17:1 ratio
Epiphone Electar-15B Amp
- 3.5mm Aux In (Stereo)
- 3.5mm Headphone Out
- 1/4" Line Out
- 1/4" Extension Speaker Out
- On/Off Rocker Switch
- 24V power input jack
- Watts: 15"
- Speaker: 10"
- Cabinet: Closed back
- Controls: Master Volume, High/Mid/Low EQ
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.