Epiphone Toby Deluxe IV Bass Guitar, Walnut
Epiphone Toby Deluxe IV Bass Guitar, WalnutDetails
Product Ref: 58773View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Toby’s Classic Ergonomic Body
The Toby Bass features the classic “Tobias” body shape crafted from lightweight radiata wood, delivering an incredibly comfortable performance with a focused sound. This ergonomic shape is easy to play, providing all the punch of an upright bass with all the clear detail of an electric. Its balanced sound is perfect for both live and studio settings, with its richly detailed tone suiting a wide range of musical styles. The fully adjustable, low profile flush-mounted bridge improves string sustain and resonance, while providing excellent intonation for the perfect performance.
Comfortable Asymmetrical Neck
The Bass’ hard maple neck features a Tobias asymmetrical profile, creating an incredibly comfortable feel for quick and easy position changes. The neck is designed to be thinner on the lower side than on the upper side, providing maximum comfort with a deep, rich tonal character. The maple tonewood provides the Toby Deluxe with a beautiful bright sound, while its rosewood fingerboard help ‘fur up’ any harsh overtones for a soft, sweet feel. Its 34" scale length enhances clarity, while the premium die-cast machine heads improves tuning stability.
Powerful Pickups & Controls
The Epiphone Deluxe IV Bass is equipped with two classic Tobias dual-rail humbucking pickups, with a TBT humbucker in the bridge and a TBR humbucker at the neck. The pickups feature master volume, pickup blend with centre detent, and master tone controls for quick and easy tone shaping. The bass also features a powerful active tonexpressor bass enhancement control, offering creative blends and fine adjustments when you need to cut through a dense mixes while on stage.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Radiata
- Bridge: Fully Adjustable Flush-Mount w/Low-Profile
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Walnut Satin
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Profile: Tobias Asymmetrical
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Tobias TBT Dual Rail Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Tobias TBR Dual Rail Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Blend, Master Tone, Active Tonexpressor Bass Enhancement
- Machine Heads: Premium Die-Cast 17:1
- Control Knobs: Knurled
- Truss Rod: Metal, Fully Adjustable
- Hardware: Black
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.