Epiphone Viola Bass Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Epiphone Viola Bass Guitar, Vintage SunburstDetails
A distinctive shape is not all you're getting out of the Epiphone Viola Bass, it boasts great classic sound, it has a laminated maple top and body and features impressive mini humbucking pickups.
Product Ref: 31264View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Great Construction and Great Pickups
This Viola boasts a laminated maple top and maple body and a nice Vintage Sunburst finish. Its maple neck is hand set and glued in; on top is a rosewood fingerboard with classic dot inlays. The Epiphone Viola Bass is equipped with a NYR mini humbucker in the neck and an NYT mini humbucker in the bridge, complimenting the ultra light maple body and providing incredible tone.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maple
- Shape: Viola
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Binding: Multi-Ply
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Set-In
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: White Dot
- Scale Length: 30.5"
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 1 x Tone
- Bridge Pickup: NYT Mini Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: NYR Mini Humbucker
- Tuners: Premium 14:1 Ratio
- Saddle: Rosewood (Compensated)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.