Epiphone Zenith Classic Masterbilt Century, (F Hole) Vintage Natural
Epiphone Zenith Classic Masterbilt Century, (F Hole) Vintage NaturalDetails
The Epiphone Zenith Classic Masterbilt Century has been inspired by legendary Epiphone designs from the 1930's era. The renowned archtop guitar has been reinvented combining 21st Century acoustic guitar electronics such as a eSonic pre-amp system, and an under-saddle pickup. Featuring an archtop body, which is made from laminated flame Maple with a solid Spruce flat-top, finished in a beautiful natural vintage finish. The simplicity of this guitar makes it perfect for all types of acoustic players, and is ideal for singers and soloists wanting a fuller tone and a mid-range punch. What sets this guitar above the rest is that it can easily cut through a mix better than any other flattop guitar on the market.
Product Ref: 74830View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Popular Design
Archtop acoustic guitars of the 1930s were renowned for their warm woody tones, wide tonal range and punchy volume until the electric pickup came along. From then on archtop acoustic guitars became equipped with magnetic amplification and transformed into "electric" guitars. With the new Epiphone Zenith Classic Masterbilt Century, we can see that this technology has come a long way. Featuring a cutting edge eSonic HD pre-amp system and Shadow NanoFlex Under-saddle pickup it is now possible for archtop players to hear their instrument amplified exactly as they hear it unplugged.
Traditional Look of the 1930s
Keeping in style with its original design, the new Epiphone Zenith Classic Masterbilt Century features classic "f" sound holes, which show a 1930s replica Epiphone label for added authenticity. With a laminated flame Maple body and solid Spruce top, this guitar certainly provides you with the a great sound and a vintage look
The vintage natural finish is accompanied by an elegant Ebony fretboard, featuring 20 medium frets. This eye-catching fretboard is nicely finsihed off with pearloid "falling snowflake" inlays, which are modeled after the original Masterbilt Zeniths. As well as having a pleasing vintage look, the simplicity of this guitar makes it perfect for all types of acoustic players. It is an ideal rhythm instrument for singers and soloists wanting a fuller tone as it can easily cut through a mix better than most any other acoustics.
Pre-Amp System and Under-Saddle Pickup
The Epiphone Zenith Classic Masterbilt Century not only provides you with a compact instrument, but also sounds beautiful un-amplified on a small stage or in the studio. With the new cutting edge eSonic pre-amp system and a Shadow NanoFlex under-saddle pickup, it is now possible to hear the amplified sound exactly as you would hear it unplugged. No archtop player has ever heard an acoustic guitar more accurately represented through a sound system before until now, thanks to this clever technology. It works by simultaneously picking up both the vibrations of the strings and the movement of the soundboard, and produces natural-sounding acoustic tones without the harshness of conventional electric pickups.The Under-saddle pickup has easy-to-access controls for Master Volume and Master EQ, allowing you complete control over how much sound is amplified. The pre-amp system is powered by a standard 9-volt battery that is easy to access, and easy to replace.
Traditional Style Hardware
The Zenith Classic comes with Epiphone Re-issue Tuners with marboloid buttons with an upgraded 18:1 tuning ratio for fast and accurate tuning. The tuners are mounted on an Epiphone Dovewing headstock with Pearloid "Banner" logos. Unlike many vintage archtops on the market, the Zenith Classic has a dual action truss rod for easy and perfect set-up. The Ebonoid Bridge is manufactured from a synthesized material that has the grain-like texture and look of Ebony but is harder and more reliable for years of playing, ensuring a good quality instrument.
- Laminated Flame Maple Archtop with a Solid Spruce Top
- Equipped with eSonic HD Pre-amp and Under-Saddle
- Inspired by Legendary Epiphone Designs From the 1930’s
- Fretboard Features Pearloid "Falling Snowflakes"
- Epiphone Limited Lifetime Warranty
Body & Bridge
- Body: Laminated Flame Maple
- Top: Solid Spruce; Longitudinal Bracing
- Bridge: Floating Adjustable; Ebonoid
- Tailpiece:Historic Epiphone Trapeze
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Colour:Vintage Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 5-pc Laminated; Hard Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded "C" shape
- Neck Joint: Dovetail; Glued-
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black PVC "Bullet"; 1-layer
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Falling Snowflakes"
- Frets: 20; Medium
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Headstock Inlay: Historic Epiphone Dovewing with Pearloid "Banner" logos
Electronics & Hardware
- Pre-amp: eSonic HD (High Definition)
- Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex HD; Under-saddle
- Controls: Master Volume & Master EQ
- Tuners: Historic Epiphone Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons; Improved to 18:1 ratio
- Power: 9 Volt Battery
- Strings: Cleartone; 12-53
*A tortoise-style pickguard is included with this guitar and comes unattached for preference and transportation.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.