Epiphone Zenith Masterbilt Century, Vintage Sunburst
Epiphone Zenith Masterbilt Century, Vintage SunburstDetails
The Epiphone Zenith Masterbilt Century has been inspired by legendary Epiphone designs from the 1930's era. The renowned archtop guitar has been reinvented combining 21st Century acoustic guitar electronics such as a eSonic pre-amp system, and an under-saddle pickup. Featuring a medium body archtop, which is made from laminated flame Maple with a solid Spruce top, finished in a beautiful vintage sunburst finish. The simplicity of this guitar makes it perfect for all types of acoustic players, and is ideal for singers and soloists wanting a fuller tone and a mid-range punch.
Product Ref: 74829View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Classic Design
Archtop acoustic guitars of the 1930's were renowned for their warm woody tones, wide tonal range and punchy volume until the electric pickup came along. From then on archtop acoustic guitars became equipped with magnetic amplification and transformed into "electric" guitars. With the new Epiphone Zenith Masterbilt Century, we can see that this technology has come a long way. Featuring a cutting edge eSonic HD pre-amp system and Shadow NanoFlex Under-saddle pickup it is now possible for archtop players to hear their instrument amplified exactly as they hear it unplugged.
Medium sized Laminated Flame Maple Body
Keeping in style with its original design, the new Zenith Masterbilt features a round sound hole, which shows a 1930's replica Epiphone label for added authenticity. With a medium-sized laminated flame Maple body and an arched solid Spruce top, this guitar certainly provides you with the a great sound and a vintage look. The Zenith has a unique body profile unlike its "ancestors", with a 16" lower bout, and a 11.6" upper bout, a 9.4” waist, and a body length slightly over 20”.
The vintage natural finish is accompanied by an elegant Ebony fretboard, featuring 20 medium frets. This eye-catching fretboard is nicely finsihed off with pearloid "falling snowflake" inlays, which are modeled after the original Masterbilt Zeniths. As well as having a pleasing vintage look, the simplicity of this guitar makes it perfect for all types of acoustic players. It is an ideal rhythm instrument for singers and soloists wanting a fuller tone as it can easily cut through a mix better than most any other acoustics.
Pre-Amp System and Under-Saddle Pickup
The Epiphone Zenith Masterbilt Century not only provides you with a compact instrument, but also sounds beautiful un-amplified on a small stage or in the studio. With the new cutting edge eSonic pre-amp system and a Shadow NanoFlex under-saddle pickup, it is now possible to hear the amplified sound exactly as you would hear it unplugged. No archtop player has ever heard an acoustic guitar more accurately represented through a sound system before until now, thanks to this clever technology. It works by simultaneously picking up both the vibrations of the strings and the movement of the soundboard, and produces natural-sounding acoustic tones without the harshness of conventional electric pickups.The Under-saddle pickup has easy-to-access controls for Master Volume and Master EQ, allowing you complete control over how much sound is amplified. The pre-amp system is powered by a standard 9-volt battery that is easy to access, and easy to replace.
- Medium sized Archtop with a solid Spruce top.
- Equipped with eSonic HD Pre-amp and Shadow NanFlex HD under-saddle
- Inspired by Legendary Epiphone Designs from the 1930’s
- Fretboard features Pearloid "Falling Snowflakes"
- Epiphone limited lifetime warranty
Body & Bridge
- Body: Laminated Flame Maple
- Top: Solid Spruce; Longitudinal Bracing
- Bridge: Floating Adjustable; Ebonoid
- Tailpiece:Historic Epiphone Trapeze
- Finish: Aged Gloss
- Colour:Vintage Sunburst
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: 5-pc Laminated; Hard Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded "C" shape
- Neck Joint: Dovetail; Glued-
- Truss Rod: InDual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black PVC "Bullet"; 1-layer
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Falling Snowflakes"
- Frets: 20; Medium
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Headstock Inlay: Historic Epiphone Dovewing with Pearloid "Banner" logos
Electronics & Hardware
- Pre-amp: eSonic™ HD (High Definition)
- Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex™ HD; Under-saddle
- Controls: Master Volume & Master EQ
- Tuners: Historic Epiphone Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons; Improved to 18:1 ratio
- Power: 9 Volt Battery
- Strings: Cleartone; 12-53
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.