Eventide H9 Core Harmonizer Effects Processor
Eventide H9 Core Harmonizer Effects ProcessorDetails
The Eventide H9 Core is a lower priced H9 containing just one algorithm so you are free to purchase your own choices. Perfect for the musician who wants things their way or anyone who already owns a H9. The H9 Core's included algorithms are the legendary sounds of Eventide?s H910 and H949 Harmonizers - the prized studio processors used on stage by such luminaries as Frank Zappa, Jimmy Page, and Eddie VanHalen.
Product Ref: 43098View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This new H9 Core has just one algorithm loaded in - the classic H910/949 algorithm from the PitchFactor but all of Eventide's stompbox effects, including new H9 exclusives, UltraTap Delay™ and Resonator, can be added to H9 Core. The hardware itself is identical to the original H9 but where this pedal differs is in the bundled algorithms. This pedal saves you £100 pounds which you can use to purchase your own choice of algorithms from Eventide.
H9 Core features a simple, one-knob user interface and is fully-featured as a standalone stompbox. Using H9 Core with the powerful H9 Control app for Windows, OSX (via USB), or iOS (wirelessly via Bluetooth), makes creating and managing presets, live control, and in-app algorithm purchases easy. H9 owners can sync up to 5 H9s to a single Eventide.com account so their H9 algorithms can be used by 5 H9s simultaneously.
All of Eventide's stompbox algorithms and their associated presets are available for audition and in-app purchase through the H9 Control app. Drag and drop presets into custom preset lists for your upcoming shows. H9 and H9 Core feature True Analog Bypass, MIDI, and a built-in tuner.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.