Eventide ModFactor Modulation Effects Pedal
Eventide ModFactor Modulation Effects PedalDetails
Product Ref: 19839View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Control Options
The Eventide ModFactor features 10 modulation effects which are available in both mono and stereo configurations including Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Polymod, TremoloPan, Undulator, Vibrato, Q-Wah, ModFilter and RingMod. The versatile control options combined with studio quality sound make this effects pedal the only one you will ever need. With 10 knobs for instant real-time control of selected parameters, the ModFactor is ideal for audio applications ranging from performances to home and studio use.
The Eventide ModFactor offers plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. You can control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports is also provided for instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Not only does the ModFactor play well with others, but it adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Studio Quality Effects at Your Feet
Premier recording studios worldwide use Eventide on hit after hit. ModFactor features Eventide's 29 best modulation effects without compromising quality or flexibility. The ModFactor also interprets sturdy, durable construction to allow for use on the road, as well as on stage and in the studio.
Includes29 of Eventide's signature stereo or mono effects:
- Liquid Chorus
- Shimmer Chorus
- Organic Chorus
- Classic Chorus
- Negative Phaser
- BiPhase Phaser
- Feedback Phaser
- PhaseX0 Phaser
- WahWah Q-Wah
- Positive Flanger
- Negative Flanger
- Jet Flanger
- Thru-o Flanger
- Lowpass ModFilter
- HiPass ModFilter
- BandPass ModFilter
- Standard Rotary
- Giant Rotary
- Bias Tremolo
- Opto Tremolo
- Modern Vibrato
- Vintage Vibrato
- Retro Vibrato
- Pitch Undulator
- Feedback Undulator
- Ring (DC) Ringmod
- String (AC) Ringmod
- Studio quality sound
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync/generate
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Input impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: ¼ inch stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)
- Power: 9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D) -122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.