Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Effects Pedal
Eventide PitchFactor Harmonizer Effects PedalDetails
Nothing Sounds Like an Eventide - Through the decades, top players have depended on Eventide: Jimmy Page, Frank Zappa, Brian May, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai, Robert Fripp, John Petrucci, and Adrian Belew, to name a few. Now, for the first time these effects are portable AND affordable. Stompbox simple, PitchFactor fits on your pedalboard or in your gigbag.
Exclusive Gear4music offer: order this item now, and you'll get a FREE 3m Pro Jack-Jack Instrument Cable.
Product Ref: 19840View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Top recording studios worldwide use Eventide effects on hit after hit. PitchFactor includes Eventide's best pitch-changing effects from the past 39 years without compromising quality OR flexibility.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
Obsolescence is so 20th Century:
Easy to upgrade; download new software from the Internet and install via USB.
10 of Eventide's signature stereo or mono pitch+delay effects:
- Diatonic- PitchFlex - Quadravox - Octaver - HarModulator - Crystals - MicroPitch - HarPeggiator - H910 / H949 - Synthonizer
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo delay
- Studio quality sound
- Guitar or bass compatible
- Built-in Tuner
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Input impedance: 500K ohms
- Output Impedance: 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono): ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal: ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch: ¼ inch stereo phone jack
- USB: Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In: Five pin DIN (Female)
- MIDI Out/Thru: Five pin DIN (Female)
- AC Adapter Jack: Power Supply included (see below)
- Power: 9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions: English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D) - 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.