Fender 57 Bandmaster Guitar Amp
Fender 57 Bandmaster Guitar AmpDetails
Combine great looks with sweet tone and a powerful performance with the Fender Bandmaster.
Product Ref: 32719View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The '57 Bandmaster Guitar Amp joins Fender's prestigious Custom Series. With all-tube hand-wired circuitry and premium components wrapped up in a late-'50s tweed-covered body, the Bandmaster produces harmonically rich, clean tones.
Fender have faithfully reproduced the classic 5E7 circuit, sending 26 watts through three 10" alnico-magnet speakers. Jensen have created an exclusive driver for Fender, the P10R-F, voiced with a warm and sensitive response.
Perfect for vintage Rock, Blues and Country styles due to its naturally touch-sensitive overdrive tone, crank the '57 Bandmaster up for an electrifying sound.
- Series: Custom
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Colour: Tweed
- Inputs: 4 Inputs (2 per Channel)
- Speaker Jack: Two 4 Ohm Outputs
- Channels: Two Channels (Instrument and Microphone)
- Rectifier: 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Controls: Presence, Bass, Treble, Volume (Instument Channel), Volume (Mic Channel)
- Cabinet Material: Finger-Joined Solid Pine Cabinet
- Handle: Vintage-Style Leather Strap
- Amplifier Depth: 10.87" (27.61 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 20.37" (51.74 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 20.87" (53.01 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 45 lbs. (20.41 kg)
- Speaker: Distinctive 3x10" configuration with Fender Special Design P10R-F speakers by Jensen®.
- Impedance: 2.6 Ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Knobs: Chicken-Head
- Cover: Deluxe Fitted Cover Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.