Fender '57 Deluxe Tweed Guitar Amplifier Head
Fender '57 Deluxe Tweed Guitar Amplifier HeadDetails
In the '50s, the Fender Deluxe was a medium-powered amp designed to let guitarists hold their own in small groups. The cranked-up, overdriven tone found its way into countless live performances and recording sessions as Blues, Western and Rockabilly bands got louder and louder.
Product Ref: 42789View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Deluxe has an unmistakably warm and rich tube tone. Originals are hard to find, but players who loved the original tone will enjoy the '57 Deluxe just as much.
The 'chicken head' style controls result in harmonically rich clean tones when lowered, ideal for authentic vintage rock, blues and country tones. Cranked up, the Deluxe '57 has a thick and wildly distorted tone that's fun and inspiring. It makes a great recording amp too, thanks to its natural compression.
Hand-wired, all-tube circuitry sits inside a genuine lacquered tweed covering, topped off with vintage brown and gold grille cloth and a leather strap handle. A deluxe fitted cover is included.
Features / Specifications
- Series: Custom
- Colour: Tweed
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Controls: Instrument Volume, Mic Volume, Master Tone
- Voltage: 230V UK
- Wattage: 12 Watts
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two MIC and Two INST)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5Y3GT)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Jewel
- Handle: Vintage-Style Leather with Nickel Mounting Hardware
- Front Panel: Chrome
- Grill Cover: Tweed covering and vintage-style brown/gold grille cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 8.25" (21.6 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 17.5 lbs. (7.9 kg)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (2 x 12AX7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes® - (2 x 6V6)
- Knobs: Chicken-Head Style Pointer
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.