Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb Head
Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb HeadDetails
The Vintage Reissue Series from Fender includes great amps base don an equally great past. This popular family expertly recreates the mighty amps of the '50s and '60s, just like the '65 Deluxe Reverb.
Product Ref: 42788View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The '65 Reverb lends a unique twist to a classic vintage amp that players have been demanding. The 22 Watt amp head in classic black is perfect for Rock, Country or Blues players who want a moderately powered amp that can crank up at the gig or in the studio. In head form, it's the perfect companion for your favourite 8-ohm cabinet.
Features / Specifications
- Series: Vintage Reissue
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 22 Watts
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Jewel
- Handle: Molded Rubber "Dog Bone" Style
- Front Panel: Blackface Style
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Silver Grille Cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 8.66" (220mm)
- Amplifier Width: 24" (61 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 9.38" (23.8 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 27 lbs. (12.2 kg)
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes - (4 x 12AX7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes - (2 x 6V6)
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
- Knobs: Vintage-Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Cover: Fitted Cover Included
ElectronicsControls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.