Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Amp
Fender '65 Princeton Reverb AmpDetails
The Fender '65 Princeton Reverb guitar combo amp is a reissue of a classic amp that was used on countless hits over the years. Not just for the die-hard old-school crowd, it's great for anyone who wants high-quality tube tone, naturally dynamic clean and overdriven tones, and the unmistakable long-spring Fender Reverb and tube Vibrato. A 2-button footswitch is included for reverb and vibrato on/off, and the amp is supplied with a cover.
Product Ref: 13551View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
All Valve Tone with Reverb & Tremolo Effects
Punching out 15 watts of power into the built in 10 inch Jensen C-10R speaker the Fender '65 Princeton Reverb can easily achieve those legendary vintage fender clean tones and can also be connected to additional speaker cabinets to create a thicker tone. Additionally the Princeton Reverb also incorporates authentic spring reverb and adjustable vibrato effects for achieving classic vintage tones and unique ambient cleans.
Compact and Road Ready
The '65 Princeton Reverb not only offers the iconic vintage valve fender tone but is also offers maximum portability with its compact size and road ready Birch/Pine enclosure. Finished in a sleek black vinyl the '65 Princeton looks stylish on any stage whilst the robust plastic carry handle and vintage control knobs ensure simple and ergonomic transportation and control.
- Type: Valve
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Speaker)
- Other Connections: 1 x 1/4" Jack (Footswitch)
- Power Output: 15 Watts
- Preamp Valves: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x 6V6, 1 x 5AR4 (Rectifier)
- Speakers: 1 x 10 Inch
- Speaker Type: Jensen Special Design C-10R
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Cabinet Material: Birch/Pine
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Nickel Plated Caps
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Skirted Black Plastic
- Includes: 2 Button Footswitch, Amp Cover
- Height: 16"
- Width: 19.88"
- Depth: 9.5"
- Weight: 15.4 Kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.