Fender '65 Super Reverb
Fender '65 Super ReverbDetails
This faithful recreation of the legendary Blackface? Super Reverb of 1963-1968 is a must-have for vintage enthusiasts and Stratocaster guitar slingers, but players of all styles enjoy its shimmering tone. The 45-watt Super Reverb?s medium output and stage-filling sound make it the perfect amp to crank up for club gigs or the concert stage. Features include dual 6L6 Groove Tubes output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, four 10? 8-ohm Jensen P10R speakers with alnico magnets, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth, and tilt-back legs.
Product Ref: 0180View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 45-watt (at 2 ohms) Super Reverb amp's medium output and stage-filling sound makes it the perfect amp to crank up for unmiked club gigs or on a concert stage.
Features include a pair of 6L6 Groove Tube output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, four 10? 8-ohm Jensen® P10R speakers with alnico magnets, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth, and tilt-back legs.
The Super Reverb's versatile, stage-filling sound and medium output make it the perfect amp to crank up for unmiked club gigs, or on the concert stage.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.