Fender ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb
Fender ’68 Custom Princeton ReverbDetails
Product Ref: 49596View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender '68 Custom Princeton Reverb Amplifier is a modern adaptation of the traditional and legendary late 1960's Fender Silverface amps which combined a warm and full tube tone, visually pleasing design and on board effects such as reverb and vibrato to create an amplifier that can stand the test of time and really represent fender amp's capabilities.
Retaining all the features loved and admired in the original 1960's Fender Silverface amplifiers the 68' Custom Princeton Reverb Amplifier emanates vintage tone and looks however incorporates a few minor modifications such as the addition of an new tone circuit to give you further control and manipulation over the sound, reduced negative feedback and an impressive 10 inch Celestion TEN 30 speaker for an added rock 'n' roll tonality.
- Amplifier Type: Tube
- Inputs: Two
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: 5AR4 Rectifier Tube
- Cabinet: Black Textured Vinyl Covering
- Pilot Light Jewel: Blue Amp Jewel
- Handle: Moulded Black Handle
- Front Panel: Silverface Style Control Panel
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Speaker: One - 10" Celestion TEN 30
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7 and 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Footswitch: 2-Button Footswitch
- Cover: Amp Cover Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.