Fender Acoustasonic 150 Combo Amp
Fender Acoustasonic 150 Combo AmpDetails
The Fender Acoustasonic 150 Combo Amp is the perfect solid state amplifier for acoustic guitarists who desire a lightweight, loud and versatile amp that provides outstanding tonal innovations. This 150 watts amp features dual 8'' foam-surround low frequency drivers and high frequency tweeter which delivers complete acoustic resonance with sparkling clarity. The new Voicing control allows you to simulate the tonality of various acoustic guitars including parlor and dreadnought models, while also providing Blackface, Tweed and British amp settings for electric guitars too. Other features include instrument and microphone channels with independent EQs and effects controls, patented String Dynamics control, a vast array of onboard effects, an XLR line output and USB connectivity for digital recording.
Product Ref: 72489View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Model Name: Acoustasonic™ 150 Combo
- Model Number: 2313606900
- Series: Acoustasonic™
- Colour: Brown and Wheat
- Amplifier Type: Solid State
- Channels: Two - Instrument and Mic/Inst
- Speaker: Two - 8'' Foam-Surround Low-Frequency Drivers
- Instrument Channel: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Voicing Select, String Dynamics, FX Select, FX Level
- Microphone Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Select, FX Select, FX Level
- Effects: Vibratone, Chorus, Reverb+Chorus, Chorus+Delay, Delay, Reverb+Delay, Plate, Room, Hall
- Inputs: Two - One 1/4'' and One XLR
- Output: One - Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control
- Rectifier: N/A
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 150 Watts
- Cabinet Material: 5-Ply 5/8'' Lightweight Plywood
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Control Knobs: Round Brown Plastic with White Indicator Line
- Amplifier Dimensions: 16'' x 10.125'' x 22.37'' / 40.6cm x 25.7cm x 56.81cm (H x L x W)
- Amplifier Weight: 22.5lbs / 10.2kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.