Fender Acoustic Pro Acoustic Guitar Amp
Fender Acoustic Pro Acoustic Guitar AmpDetails
Product Ref: 64889View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Acoustic Pro Amplifier is the ultimate solution for today's acoustic player, delivering superior live sound with studio-quality effects. Acoustic Pro offers high-grade components and technology, pure Fender tradition and expect sonic imaging, along with a flexible pro feature set. Every note will be naturally and painstakingly replaced, letting your acoustic personality shine.
You can use guitars or microphones with the 200-watt Acoustic Pro, thanks to the two universal channels each with its own 1/4"-XLR combo jack and lucious hall reverb. Use the onboard tone controls, including sweepable midrange, to fine-tune your instrument’s tone for any room. Other performance-friendly features include integrated tilt-back kickstand and handle, full-sounding 12” neodymium woofer, high performance tweeter with crossover network, feedback-reducing phase switches, balanced line output, effects loop and Aux In jack - perfect for connecting an external audio player to accompany your performances in any large venue.
The Acoustic Pro has been carefully constructed to deliver enhanced resonance and projection, and offers stunning good looks too. As sleek as it is practical, the smooth wooden shell and bent plywood construction are the perfect combination of high-grade materials and sleek modern curvature, designed to enhance the outward projection of your guitar tone. Plus, with an elegant grille cloth and expanded control panel, the Acoustic Pro is the perfect amp for tonal flexibility and sophistication.
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Speaker: One - 12" Fender® Special Design
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Driver High-Frequency Horn
- Inputs: Two - XLR / 1/4" Combined
- Channels: Two
- Controls: Volume, Low, Mid-Frequency, Mid-Level, High, Reverb, Phase Switch (Same on Each Channel)
- Effects: Reverb
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Send/Return)
- Line Out: One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Natural Wood Finish with Brown Grille Gloth
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Height: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Width: 21" (53.3 cm)
- Depth: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Weight: 27 lbs. (12.2 kg)
- Other Features: Included Cover, Optional Two-Button Footwitch, Tilt-Back Kickstand
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.