Fender Acoustic SFX Acoustic Guitar Amp
Fender Acoustic SFX Acoustic Guitar AmpDetails
Product Ref: 64890View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Fender Acoustic SFX Amplifier is the ultimate solution for acoustic guitar players. You can connect guitars and microphones with the two universal channels, each with its own 1/4"-XLR combo jack and spectacular studio-quality effects. The multi-dimensional, stunning Stereo Field Expansion technology (SFX) goes beyond stereo for room-filling tonal imagery that envelops the listener in a rich acoustic experience.
Enjoy amazingly deep tone with the onboard hall reverb, echo, delay and Vibratone effects. You can add accompaniment to your performance via the Aux In jack, and use the integrated handle to conveniently cradle your mobile playback devices. Other performance-friendly features include feedback-reducing phase switches, line output, fitted cover and a footswitch jack for the optional two-button effect bypass footswitch.
The Acoustic SFX has been carefully constructed to deliver enhanced resonance and projection, and offers stunning good looks too. As sleek as it is practical, the smooth wooden shell and bent plywood construction are the perfect combination of high-grade materials and sleek modern curvature, designed to enhance the outward projection of your guitar tone. Plus, with an elegant grille cloth and expanded control panel, the Acoustic SFX is the perfect amp for tonal flexibility and sophistication.
- Amplifier Type: Digital
- Speaker: Three - 8" Low-Frequency Driver, High-Frequency Tweeter and Side-Radiating 6" Speaker
- Horn Tweeter: One - Compression Driver High-Frequency Horn
- Inputs: Two - XLR / 1/4" Combined
- Channels: Two
- Controls: Volume, Low, Mid-Frequency, Mid-Level, High, Reverb, Phase Switch (Same on Each Channel)
- Effects: Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Reverb
- Line Out: One - (Balanced XLR with Ground Lift and Level Control)
- Cabinet Material: Lightweight Plywood
- Cover/Grille Cloth: Natural Wood Finish with Brown Grille Gloth
- Knobs: Black Plastic
- Height: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
- Width: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Depth: 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Weight: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg)
- Other Features: Included Cover, Optional Two-Button Footswitch
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.