Fender American Elite Jazz Bass MN, Black
Fender American Elite Jazz Bass MN, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 67511View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Alder Body & Maple Neck
Constructed from an Alder body with bolt-on Maple neck the American Elite Jazz Bass provides the iconic playability of traditional Jazz bass guitars with heaps of sustain and warm, rounded tone. The Alder body is light in weight to reduce stress during long playing sessions whilst the stunning Maple neck with compound radius ensures once you pick up the American Elite Jazz Bass, you will never want to put it down.
4th Generation Noiseless Pickups
Fender’s all-new fourth-generation Noiseless pickups are the latest innovation in pickup technology. Exclusive to the American Elite series, the Noiseless pickups combine modern noise-free performance with authentic vintage-style sound that without sacrificing tone. A redesigned robust 18-volt preamp cranks up the power for even more signal quality for chest-thumping tone with more headroom and reduced noise. The on board 18v preamp also features a 3-band active EQ for advanced tone shaping, perfect for achieving a powerful and full tone.
Innovative Compound Neck Radius
Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5"-14" compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern "C" shape at the new genuine bone nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D" shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics.
Heel Truss Rod Adjustment
Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting temperature- and humidity-induced warping. In a vintage-inspired touch, the new truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap.
HiMass Vintage String Thru Bridge
The Fender American Elite Jazz Bass incorporates a new HiMass Vintage bridge to increase note attack and resonance for thunderous basslines with mammoth punch and near-endless sustain. The string thru body design of the American Elite Jazz Bass also provides improved resonance and sustain and the vibrations transfer from the bridge to the tone wood as they pass over the bridge and through the body.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Series: American Elite
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black
- Finish Type: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern “C” to “D” (Compound Back Shape)
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Fretboard: Maple
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5” – 14” (Compound Radius)
- Inlays: Black Block
- Scale Length: 34”
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5” (38.1 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), 1 x Treble (Boost/Cut), 1 x Middle (Boost/Cut), 1 x Bass (Boost/Cut), 2-Way Mini Toggle (Active/Passive)
- Additional Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Bridge Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Neck Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Tuners: Fender “F” Light-Weight Vintage Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Includes: Elite Moulded Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.