Fender American Elite Jazz Bass MN, Black
Fender American Elite Jazz Bass MN, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 67511View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Alder Body & Maple Neck
Constructed from an Alder body with bolt-on Maple neck the American Elite Jazz Bass provides the iconic playability of traditional Jazz bass guitars with heaps of sustain and warm, rounded tone. The Alder body is light in weight to reduce stress during long playing sessions whilst the stunning Maple neck with compound radius ensures once you pick up the American Elite Jazz Bass, you will never want to put it down.
4th Generation Noiseless Pickups
Fender’s all-new fourth-generation Noiseless pickups are the latest innovation in pickup technology. Exclusive to the American Elite series, the Noiseless pickups combine modern noise-free performance with authentic vintage-style sound that without sacrificing tone. A redesigned robust 18-volt preamp cranks up the power for even more signal quality for chest-thumping tone with more headroom and reduced noise. The on board 18v preamp also features a 3-band active EQ for advanced tone shaping, perfect for achieving a powerful and full tone.
Innovative Compound Neck Radius
Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5"-14" compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern "C" shape at the new genuine bone nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern "D" shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics.
Heel Truss Rod Adjustment
Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting temperature- and humidity-induced warping. In a vintage-inspired touch, the new truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap.
HiMass Vintage String Thru Bridge
The Fender American Elite Jazz Bass incorporates a new HiMass Vintage bridge to increase note attack and resonance for thunderous basslines with mammoth punch and near-endless sustain. The string thru body design of the American Elite Jazz Bass also provides improved resonance and sustain and the vibrations transfer from the bridge to the tone wood as they pass over the bridge and through the body.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Series: American Elite
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Black
- Finish Type: Gloss Polyurethane
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern “C” to “D” (Compound Back Shape)
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5” – 14” (Compound Radius)
- Inlays: Black Block
- Scale Length: 34”
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5” (38.1 mm)
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 1 x Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), 1 x Treble (Boost/Cut), 1 x Middle (Boost/Cut), 1 x Bass (Boost/Cut), 2-Way Mini Toggle (Active/Passive)
- Additional Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Bridge Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Neck Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Tuners: Fender “F” Light-Weight Vintage Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Includes: Elite Moulded Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.