Fender American Elite P-Bass Guitar, Ebony, Olympic White
Fender American Elite P-Bass Guitar, Ebony, Olympic WhiteDetails
Please note: image shows the old version of this guitar with a rosewood fretboard. All other specs remain unchanged. New images coming soon.
Product Ref: 94205View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
4th Generation Noiseless Pickup
The American Elite bass features Fender’s intuitive 4th generation noiseless pickup, combining the noise free performance of a modern pickup with the vintage style sound of an old pickup. Exclusive to the American Elite series, the noiseless pickup offers incredible tones with enhanced responses without losing any of its warmth. Also featuring a redesigned 18-volt preamp to crank up the bass’ power, the Fender has plenty of headroom, offering pounding tones with little-to-no noise distorting the sound.
As well as offering a wide variety of superb tones, the American Elite P Bass also features a Fender HiMass bridge which improves every note’s sustain and resonance. The bridges design enhances the attack of the bass, creating a lively tone while offering either a string though or top loaded set-up.
Comfortable Neck Profile
The Fender bass features a “C”-shaped maple neck that morphs into a modern "D"-shaped profile, which is not only comfortable for all playing styles, but also allows you to play for longer. The two neck profiles work well together, offering excellent support for the different sides of the neck, providing easier movement across the whole fingerboard.
Heel Truss Rod Adjustment
A set of posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the neck to increase its stability, whilst providing an excellent resistance to temperature and humidity induced warping. The Fender's truss rod adjustment wheel is placed at the butt end of the neck to provide easier access, allowing for quick neck relief adjustments.
The History of the Precision Bass
Debuted in late 1951, the Precision Bass guitar was not only Fender's first bass guitar, it was the world's first bass guitar and a new kind of instrument. The Precision Bass (Often shortened to P-Bass), has spent well over half a century at the very heart of music of all kinds everywhere, with its two-horned solid body and fretted neck, the Precision Bass profoundly revolutionised music. Reigning ever since as a must-have instrument, this elegantly simple and enormously powerful instrument is the worldwide standard for bass tonality, performance, reliability and overall excellent.
- Model Number: 0196901705
- Series: American Elite
Body & Bridge
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Olympic White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Fingerboard: Streaked
- Radius: 9.5"-14" Compound Radius
- Scale: 34" (864 mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Width at Nut: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mounted Spoke Wheel Adjustment
- Inlays: White Pearloid Dots
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: Elite Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume/Pan Pot (Pickup Selector)/Treble/Midrange/Bass/2-Way Mini toggle Switch
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys w/Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Included Case: Elite Molded Hardshell
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.