Fender American Elite P-Bass RW, 3-Colour Sunburst
Fender American Elite P-Bass RW, 3-Colour SunburstDetails
The Fender American Elite P-Bass RW is greatly equipped with a new 4th generation noiseless bridge pickup, as well as a Elite Precision Bass middle pickup which both deliver a titanic sound. In addition to these powerful pickups, a redesigned robust 18-volt preamp cranks up the power for even more signal quality for chest-thumping tone with more headroom and reduced noise. Crafted with a alder body, the Elite P-Bass provides ergonomic curves and a lightweight shape that bassists can wield all night long. Along with a full host of aesthetic features, the Elite P-Bass offers a versatile tone for use within any type of music. This top quality instrument from Fender is also complete with a Elite Molded Case for the ultimate transportation and storage.
Product Ref: 67504View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Classic Design with a Twist
The Fender American Elite P-Bass is a modern update on one of Fender’s most classic designs, with revolutionary technology and sound, the American Elite Precision Bass is an entirely new beast of a bass. Featuring an alder body, this iconic bass provides ergonomic contours for a comfortable play. As well as body shape, the Elite P-Bass is equipped with a full host of classic ornate details including a black pickguard, knurled flat-top control knobs, white pearloid dot inlays, 3-colour sunburst finish, and a traditional Fender headstock. In addition, the stunning instrument is also complete with an Elite molded case for safely transporting between gigs.
Comfortable Neck Profile
Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the new genuine bone nut morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics.
A Revolutionary Sound For the Modern Player
Designed for the modern bassist, the American Elite Precision Bass pushes the boundaries of standard bass guitar design, providing a multi-faceted performer with classic style, exceptional feel and a versatile tone, as well as a delivering a giant sound that will leave others in the dust. Equipped with Fender's new 4th generation noiseless pickup technology, the American Elite Bass combines noise-free performance with authentic vintage-style sound that doesn't sacrifice any warmth. In addition, there is also an Elite Precision Baas pickup in the middle position offering that classic tone that Fender enthusiasts will love. This versatile bass has another trick up it sleeve with the additional 18-volt preamp, which allows players to crank up the power for even more signal quality for chest-thumping tone with more headroom and reduced noise. Overall, the American Elite P-Bass provides a workhorse bass guitar that wil outshine any stage.
Graphite Support Rods
Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting temperature and humidity induced warping. This is a particular advantage to players who travel and experience a change in temperature, which ensures your cherished instrument is always ready to play.
HiMass Vintage Bridge
The HiMass Vintage bridge increases note attack and resonance for thunderous basslines with mammoth punch and near-endless sustain while allowing either top-load or strings-thru-body stringing. In a vintage-inspired touch, the new truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments simple and easy.
- Equipped with New 4th Generation Noiseless pickup and an Elite Precision Bass pickup
- Includes a robust 18-volt preamp that cranks up the power for an even more signal quality
- Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D" for the optimum comfort and speed
- Includes an Elite Molded Case for Transportation between performances
- Posiflex™ graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting temperature- and humidity-induced warping
- HiMass™ Vintage bridge increases note attack and resonance offering thunderous basslines and incredible sustain
- Series: American Elite
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Plate: 5-Bolt Asymmetrical
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: New 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle Pickup: Elite Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Pickup Switching: 2-Way Mini Toggle Switch for Active/Passive Mode. In Passive Mode, Only The Volume, Pan and Passive Tone Controls Function. In Active Mode, All Controls Function
- Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Control knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Case: Elite Molded Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.