Fender American Pro Jazz Bass Guitar MN, Olympic White
Fender American Pro Jazz Bass Guitar MN, Olympic WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 82214View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Classic Alder Body
The American Pro bass features a classic alder body, with comfortable contours that every player will love. Alder is the perfect choice for a guitar body as it produces a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity. It is also lightweight enabling the guitar to be played all night long without strain on your shoulder. Fender have used alder as their tonewood of choice since the 1950s, as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition make it perfect for rock and blues playing.
Slim C Maple Neck and Fingerboard
The bass’s maple neck delivers an incredibly comfortable and smooth feel that adds tightness and cut to the guitars tone, while its slim c profile offers an incredibly fast performance. The maple fingerboard enhances the neck’s bright characteristics, and provides a punchy sound when the strings are hit hard, and offer excellent clarity with light to medium picking. The maple neck and fingerboard provides the bass with sizzling highs, firm lows, and a snappy attack in the midrange.
As well as offering a wide variety of superb tones, the American Pro P Bass also features a Fender HiMass bridge which improves every note’s sustain and resonance. The bridge’s design enhances the attack of the bass, creating a lively tone while offering either a string though or top loaded set-up.
Narrow Tall Frets
Another edition to the American Pro series are narrow tall frets mounted on the fingerboard. These are slightly narrower than standard medium jumbo frets and are effective for bending notes and playing chords with superb intonation.
The Jazz bass is fitted with a set of Fender’s V-Mod single coil pickups, which are a modified version of their vintage design pickups. Designed with a carefully selected blend of alnico magnet types, these pickups offer a high-output tone with vintage warmth. This setup provides the bass with an incredibly balanced tone that is saturated with authentic Fender sonic properties.
Graphite Support Rods
Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the bass’s neck, adding stability while reducing the amount of warping that may occur from temperature fluctuations and humidity. This is a particular advantage to players who travel, ensuring the instrument is always ready to play at a moment’s notice.
As well as offering the perfect tone and looks, the American Pro features a bone nut, adding to the classic aesthetics of the bass. The main benefit of a bone nut compared to modern materials is excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self-lubricates and helps the bass stay in tune for longer.
Elite Moulded Case
The American Pro instruments are delivered in an elite moulded case, featuring body-hugging contours which hold the guitar firmly in place. TSA latches are also included for enhanced security and easy access. This durable case is also stackable for easy storage and transport.
- Equipped with V-Mod Jazz pickups to deliver a balanced tone with authentic Fender characteristics
- Includes an elite moulded case for storage and transportation
- Slim C neck profile provides an incredibly comfortable feel and an ultra-fast play
- Narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and achieve perfect intonation
- Maple fingerboard mounted on a maple neck to produces incredibly bright tones
- Iconic body shaped crafted from alder, for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Redesigned tuners create the optimum break angle over the nut for enhanced sustain and tuning stability
- Posiflex graphite truss rods reinforce against movement that occur with fluctuations in the environment
- Model Number: 0193902705
- Series: American Pro
Body & Bridge
- Shape: Jazz
- Body: Alder
- Bridge: 4-String HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Construction: 4 Bolt-On
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: Olympic White
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: Slim C
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Posiflex Graphite
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: 2 x Volume, Master Tone
- Tuning Machines: Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys w/Tapered Shafts
- Control knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case: Elite Moulded Case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.