Fender American Pro Stratocaster Left Handed RW, Olympic White
Fender American Pro Stratocaster Left Handed RW, Olympic WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 82143View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body Shape & Aesthetics
The American Pro Stratocaster features a classic alder body, with comfortable contours that every player will love. Alder is the perfect choice for a guitar body as it produces a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity. It is also lightweight enabling it to be played all night long without strain on your shoulder. Fender have used alder as their tonewood of choice for electric guitars since the 1950's as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition makes it perfect for rock and blues playing. The American Pro Strat is finished in a Gloss Polyurethane coating along with an Olympic White colour. Classic Fender appointments such as aged white control knobs, angled headstock and 3-ply parchment pickguard finish the look.
Deep C Neck Profile
This iconic guitar is paired with a new Deep C maple neck designed for comfort and speed. Unlike other neck profiles, the Deep C features more substantial shoulders which creates a more natural feel in the player's hand, perfect for chords and single notes. Mounted with a rosewood fingerboard, players can achieve a much mellower tone, compared to a maple.
Narrow Tall Frets
Another new edition on this model are 22 narrow tall frets which are mounted on the rosewood fingerboard. These are slightly narrower than standard medium jumbo frets and are effective for bending notes and playing chords with superb intonation.
V-Mod Pickups with Treble Bleed Circuit
A trio of newly appointed V-mod single coil pickups are the main feature of this guitar, and feature a blend of alnico magnets. Each pickup is voiced specifically for its position and delivers a full host of high-output tones along with vintage warmth and crisp clarity. In addition to this perfect trio, the American Pro also features a treble bleed circuit which maintains the high-end when played at low volumes. This is a particularly great feature for home practice when loud volume isn't permitted.
Pop-in Tremolo Arm
Another new addition, is the pop-in Tremolo arm which stay firmly in place regardless of hard you play. The arm tension can also be adjusted to achieve perfect pitch bending effects.
Real Bone Nut
as well as offering the perfect tone and looks, the American Pro also features a real bone nut, which maintains the guitar's authentic appearance. The main benefit of a real bone nut compared to modern materials is due the fact that bone offers excellent resonance and sustain. A bone nut also delivers a very balanced tone, and will last a long time. In addition, this type of nut naturally self lubricates and helps you stay in tune for longer.
Elite Moulded Case
Finally, no guitar would be complete without a hardshell case. The Elite moulded case features body-hugging contours which holds your guitar firmly in place. TSA latches are also included for enhanced security and easy access. This durable case is also stackable for easy storage and transport.
- Equipped with a trio of V-Mod single-coil pickups for powerful nuanced tones with high clarity
- Includes Elite moulded case for storage and transportation
- Deep C shaped neck profile provides a comfortable feel
- Narrow-tall frets make it easy to bend strings accurately and achieve perfect intonation
- Classic Stratocaster details include aged white top-hat control knobs, 3-ply parchment pickguard and angled headstock
- Rosewood fingerboard mounted on maple neck
- Iconic body shaped crafted from alder, for a lightweight and comfortable feel
- Control options include master volume with treble bleed, Tone 1 and Tone 2, along with a 5-position blade
- Treble bleed circuit maintains the high end when turning down the volume, offering a perfect tone regardless of the volume level
- Pop-in Tremolo arm stays firmly in place and can be adjusted to accommodate the players preference
- Series: American Pro
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Colour: Olympic White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Deep C
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane Front, Satin Urethane Back
- Neck Construction: 4 Bolt
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex Dual Adjust
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Nut: Real Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: V-Mod single-coil
- Middle Pickup:V-Mod single-coil
- Neck Pickup: V-Mod single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble-Bleed, Tone 1. (Neck and Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: 2-point synchronized tremolo with bent steel saddles
- Tuning Machines: Staggered Modern
- Control knobs: Aged White top hats
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Case: Elite Moulded Case
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.