Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster MN, 3-Tone Sunburst
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster MN, 3-Tone SunburstDetails
The Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster electric guitar delivers genuine U.S-made Fender quality into the hands of beginners and professionals alike. Combining the resonant Alder body with a Maple neck and fingerboard, the American Special HSS Stratocaster provides a smooth and comfortable playing experience. The two single-coil Texas Special pickups with a Atomic Humbucker in a HSS configuration produce a bright and full tone that's ideal for everything from country and blues to rock, punk, jazz and more.
Product Ref: 67460View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Alder Body & Maple Neck
The Fender American Special HSS Strat has an Alder body and produces a resonant and balanced tone with plenty of clarity and body. Fender have used Alder as their tonewood of choice for electric guitars since the 1950's as the balanced response and slight upper middle definition makes it perfect for rock and blues playing. Paired with a modern ‘C’ shaped Maple neck the American Special HSS Stratocaster offers iconic Fender playability and sustain required by experienced musicians.
Atomic Humbucking Bridge Pickup
Incorporating a Fender Atomic humbucker in the bridge position the American Special HSS Strat delivers attacking and sustaining tones perfect for chunky yet crisp rhythm playing. Designed with four conductor cabling, alnico 5 magnets and single enamel coated wiring the Atomic Humbucker perfectly complements the Texas Special middle and neck pickups.
Texas Special Pickups
Loaded with two clear and dynamic Texas Special single coil pickups the American Vintage HSS Stratocaster delivers a distinctive mid-range punch, sparkling highs and focused bass response. Featuring an overwound single coil design, alnico 5 magnets and staggered pole pieces the Fender Texas Special pickups produce an array of professional tones ideal for a range of genres and playing styles.
Greasebucket Tone Circuit
The Fender American Special HSS Strat incorporates a unique Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit which delivers a whole new style of tonal shaping. Apposed to standard tone controls that simply reduce the high frequencies leaving the bass frequencies more predominant, the Greasebucket™ tone circuit provides a high and low frequency roll off allowing you to create unique and natural clean tones.
Resonant Synthetic Bone Nut
Featuring a carefully fitted synthetic bone nut the American Special HSS Stratocaster delivers an increased resonance and brighter tonality. When compared to traditional plastic and Tusq materials used to construct guitar nuts, synthetic bone improves the vibration transfer between the string and tuning machines without dampening the tone.
The History of the Stratocaster
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is one of the world's most popular guitars and is an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. Not long after Fender revolutionised music with the Telecaster and the Precision Bass, in 1954 they debuted the Stratocaster and it quickly became universally regarded as the archetypal electric guitar. Sleek and stylish aesthetics, smooth playing and tonally versatile, at the heart the Stratocaster remains a fantastic instrument - producing unmistakable sound with a timeless design. A first choice among players worldwide, there is simply nothing that sings, screams, whispers, moans, roars, rocks and rolls like a Fender Stratocaster.
- Model: American Special HSS Stratocaster
- Model Number: 0115800300
- Series: American Special
- Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage Style Synchronised Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern ''C''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' / 648mm
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' / 241mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875'' / 42.8mm
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Atomic Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special Single-Coil
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Additional Electronics: Greasebucket Tone Circuit
- Pickup Configuration: HSS
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Case/Bag: Fender Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.