Fender American Standard Precision Bass, MN, Olympic White
Fender American Standard Precision Bass, MN, Olympic WhiteDetails
Product Ref: 24926View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This new Fender American Standard Precision Bass 2012 MN, Olympic White is one of the latest incarnations of the indestructible workhorse instrument that revolutionized popular music, stronger and more indispensable than ever.
Unique Features of this Bass include a Tinted Neck with a Satin Finish on the Back and a Gloss Finish on the Headstock Front with Buffed Fingerboard, the Fender Spaghetti Logo, Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods and Rolled Fingerboard Edges.
Included is a Fender Pro Bass Case featuring a hardshell exterior, plush interior, chrome hardware and an accessories compartment.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Precision Bass®
- Bridge: HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Colour/Finish: Olympic White
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck Material: Graphite Reinforced Maple
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Neck Plate: Standard 4 Bolt
- Truss Rods: Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: Single Split-Coil Pickup
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop '60s Precision Bass® Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Saddle Height Wrench: 1/16" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Strings: Fender® USA Super Bass 8250M, NPS, (.045, .065, .085, .110TW Gauges)
- Fender Pro Series Bass Case
- Polishing Cloth
- 3/16" "T-Style" Ball-End Hex (Allen) Wrench
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.