Fender American Standard Telecaster LH MN, 3-Color Sunburst
Fender American Standard Telecaster LH MN, 3-Color SunburstDetails
Product Ref: 24917View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This is the latest incarnation of a truly timeless classic Telecaster, it rings more fully, brightly and crisply than ever.
Unique features to the American Standard Telecaster is an All New Five-Screw Mounted Brass Bridge Plate for Sonic Stability, this is Loaded with Improved Bent Steel Saddles with Elongated String Slots, for Increased Resonance and Sustain. It also has a Thinner Undercoat Finish for Improved Body Resonance, a Maple Fingerboard Neck with a Satin Finish on the Back, plus Gloss Finish on Front.
With a 4-Bolt Neck Attachment with Micro-Tilt Adjustment, a Bi-Flex Truss Rod System and Rolled Fretboard Edges, this latest incarnation of the American standard Telecaster is a natural evolution from its predecessor. Also fitted are Staggered Tuning Keys and H/S/H Pickup Routing.
Included with this Guitar is Molded Fender/SKB Case with TSA Locks, Glass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Latches and Form Fitted Plush Interior.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Finish: 3-Color Sunburst (Urethane)
- Bridge: American Tele with New American Standard Bent Steel Saddles and Stamped Brass Plate
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex Truss Rod System
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series Nut
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Broadcaster
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Switch Tips: "Barrel" Style Switch Tip
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Molded rectangular SKB® case
- Cable, Strap
- Polishing Cloth
- 1/8" Hex (Allen) Wrench
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.