Fender American Standard Telecaster, RW, Black
Fender American Standard Telecaster, RW, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 24905View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The latest iteration of Fender's time-honoured classic Telecaster is the very essence of Tele tone and remains a beauty to see, hear and feel.
WIth unique features like Five-Screw Mounted Brass Bridge Plate for Sonic Stability. The Fender American Standard Telecaster is Loaded with Improved Bent Steel Saddles with Elongated String slots for Increased Resonance and Sustain. It also has a Thinner Undercoat Finish for Improved Body Resonance, a Tinted Neck and Body Contour.
Body & Bridge:
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Black (Urethane)
- Bridge: American Tele with New American Standard Bent Steel Saddles and Stamped Brass Plate
- Neck Shape: Modern "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt
- Truss Rods: Bi-Flex Truss Rod System
- Truss Rod Nut: 1/8" American Series Nut
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickup Configuration: S/S
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Broadcaster
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele® Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switching:
- 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special Electronics: No-Load Tone Control
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Delta Tone
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Switch Tips: "Barrel" Style Switch Tip
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case Gig Bags: Molded rectangular SKB® case
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen) Wrench
- Polishing Cloth: Polishing Cloth Included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.