Fender American Vintage '52 Telecaster, Butterscotch Blonde
Fender American Vintage '52 Telecaster, Butterscotch BlondeDetails
Product Ref: 29326View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
American Vintage, The Ultimate Reissue
The Fender American Vintage series is the ultimate collection of vintage reissue electric guitars. To create this impressive series, Fender gathered examples of original 50s Telecasters from a wide range of musicians and collectors. These guitars were then meticulously examined and their defining features were replicated to create the vintage reissue.
Flash Lacquer Finish
This '52 RI Tele is finished with a Flash Finish nitrocellulose lacquer. A thin nitro coat is considered the ultimate finish as it's susceptible to turning smokey and ages naturally to give a vintage aesthetic. The flash coat of lacquer on this guitar allows its Ash body to resonate and sustain more than a guitar with a thicker finish.
Overall Quality and Period Accuracy
The American Vintage '52 Telecaster has been refined with great features through the body, neck and pickups, combining the best of other '52 Tele specimens to create the best of the best. This includes a big, deep Maple neck with a "U" shape profile, Ash body with a single-ply black pickguard, Butterscoth Blonde nitrocellulose finish, a more comfortable sculpted headstock volute and vintage tuner spacing.
The new pickups are named for their purpose - New American Vintage '52 Tele® single-coil pickups in the bridge and neck, with a three position pickup switch. The bridge also boasts Original Vintage Tele® quality with 3 brass saddles and a barrel style switch tip.
- Vintage '52 Tele Strap
- Vintage Wiring Kit
- '50s Tele Information Kit
- Bridge Cover
- Owner's Manual
- Saddle Height Wrench
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash, Telecaster® Shape
- Bridge: Original Vintage Tele® with 3 Brass Saddles
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple, "U" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25.5"(648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650"(42 mm)
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: New American Vintage '52 Tele® Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge), New American Vintage '52 Tele® Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.