Fender American Vintage '58 Telecaster, Aged White Blonde
Fender American Vintage '58 Telecaster, Aged White BlondeDetails
Get authentic with the American Vintage Series by Fender. The 2012 Series is here and the dedication to detail and authenticity is greater than ever. You may just be surprised by how genuine the Fender American Vintage '58 Telecaster feels!
Product Ref: 29328View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A Design Straight from The 50s
The guitar boasts Fender’s American Vintage '58 Tele single-coil pickups in the bridge and neck, designed to offer classic tones with modern reliability and durability. Other features on the '58 Telecaster that you may recognise from the classic '58 model include its lightweight ash body, solid steel "barrel" bridge saddles, single-ply white pickguard, staggered bridge pickup pole magnets. You'll even find details down to the flat-top knurled aluminium chrome knobs and "top-hat" switch tip. The guitar is topped off with clear Aged White Blonde finish for clear, pure look.
The American Vintage
Fender's 2012 American Vintage Series possess their most refined and authentic guitars yet. There is an immense amount of hard work put into examining and studying original-era instruments. Through exhaustive research, every detail is captured to make crafting these guitars even more authentic than before. You might even think you've travelled back in time when you get a hold of these, due to their sheer vintage-accurate precision in design and tone.
The American Vintage Series has become well known for bringing to the public the authentic heritage of Fender's classic guitars, whilst also containing new upgraded features for more, true-to-history playing. Instead of just taking the route of updating previous models, Fender have made redesigns across the board for a new Vintage experience.
- Model Number: 0110302801
- Series: American Vintage
Body & Bridge
- Body: Ash
- Shape: Telecaster
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage String-Though-Body Tele
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Finish: Aged White Blonde
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Profile: "D" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (646 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Frets: 21 Vintage Style
- Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage ’58 Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage ’58 Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-Position Blade
- Tuning Machines: Single Line “Fender Deluxe” Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Vintage Hardshell
- Included Accessories:
- Vintage '58 Tele Strap
- Vintage Wiring Kit
- '50s Tele Information Kit
- Bridge Cover
- Owner's Manual
- Saddle Height Wrench
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.