Fender American Vintage 64 Jazz Bass, 3-Color Sunburst
Fender American Vintage 64 Jazz Bass, 3-Color SunburstDetails
The American Vintage '64 Jazz Bass provides outstanding authenticity, with key features of the 1964 design.
Product Ref: 32707View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The American Vintage Series
The American Vintage series introduces an all-new lineup of original-era model year guitars and basses. Take a trip through Fender history and heritage with these incredibly authentic guitars. The American Vintage series has a range of different years, spanning the mid-50s to mid-60s, all boasting key features and pivotal design elements from their years. The American Vintage series instruments provides expert preservation of an innovative U.S. guitar-making legacy, showing how Fender not only knows where it's going, but also remembers where it came from.
The new American Vintage Series takes a cleared slate approach with new features, new specs and the most meticulous level of vintage accuracy yet - a complete and comprehensive re-imagination of the entire vintage-reissue concept that'll just astound you with its detail. Restoring original tooling dies, voicing new pickups, reformulating vintage colors and more. Their work based on actual vintage guitars and basses they tracked down.
American Vintage '64 Jazz Bass®, 3-Color Sunburst
This 3-Colour Sunburst Jazz Bass features an even slimmer "C"-shaped maple neck to mirror the 1964 design and features a round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets and clay-coloured dot inlays. Furthermore, it has a four-ply tortoiseshell pickguard and new American Vintage '64 Jazz Bass single-coil pickups. It has a lower-mounted finger rest, vintage-style bridge with threaded steel "barrel" saddles, reverse tuners, black plastic control knobs, chrome pickup and "F"-stamped bridge covers with vintage-accurate positioning, auxiliary strap button on the back of the headstock, and more.
Unique Features: Mounted Chrome Pickup and "F" Bridge Cover with Vintage Accurate Positioning, Lower Mounted Finger Rest, Clay- Colored Dot Position Inlays, Auxiliary Strap Button on Back of Headstock.
Body & Bridge
- Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Bridge: American Vintage Bass with Threaded Steel "Barrel" Saddles
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M, NPS, (.045, .065, .085, .105 Gauges)
Neck & Fretboard
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41 cm)
- Fingerboard: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.48" (37.59 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Tuning Machines
Pickups & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage '64 Jazz Bass® Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '64 Jazz Bass® Single-Coil
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Knobs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.