Fender American Vintage '64 Telecaster, Aged White Blonde
Fender American Vintage '64 Telecaster, Aged White BlondeDetails
In 1964, Fender brought out their new Telecaster which became pivotal at its time. With the American Vintage Series, you can get that authentic piece of historic musicianship that doesn't just look classic but plays and sounds it too. The American Vintage '64 Telecaster is loaded full of surprises and vintage-accurate details you might not expect.
Product Ref: 29331View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Fender's 2012 American Vintage Series possess their most refined and authentic guitars yet. There is an immense amount of hard work put into examining and studying original-era instruments. Through exhaustive research, every detail is captured to make crafting these guitars even more authentic than before. You might even think you've travelled back in time when you get a hold of these, due to their sheer vintage-accurate precision in design and tone.
The 60s were of course a monumental time for music and the 1964 model Telecaster was pivotal as well. The guitar had upgraded from the thicker maple necks of the 50's and early '60s to a rounded C-shaped neck profile. The neck also features a Rosewood fingerboard with pearl dot inlays.
Other vintage-accurate details that might surprise you includes its lightweight ash body, three-ply white pickguard, threaded steel "barrel" bridge saddles and staggered bridge pickup pole magnets. The Aged White Blonde finish gives the guitar a nice clear appearance.
The American Vintage '64 Telecaster carries new American Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Tele® single-coil pickups in the neck and bridge for that great tone, with a 3-position blade.
- Vintage '64 Tele Strap
- Vintage Wiring Kit
- '60s Tele Information Kit
- Bridge Cover
- Owner's Manual
- Saddle Height Wrench
- Body: Ash, Telecaster Shape
- Bridge: Original Vintage Style Tele® Bridge with 3 Threaded Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White with Vintage Bevel
- Neck: Maple, Mid '60s "C"-Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25.5"(648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650"(42 mm)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: New American Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Tele® Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge), New American Vintage '64 Gray-Bottom Tele® Single-Coil Pickup (Neck)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Tuning Machines: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.