Fender American Vintage 65 Stratocaster, Burgundy Mist Metallic
Fender American Vintage 65 Stratocaster, Burgundy Mist MetallicDetails
Product Ref: 46134View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Body and Bridge
- Model Name: American Vintage 65 Stratocaster, Round-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard, Burgundy Mist Metallic
- Model Number: 0111800866
- Series: American Vintage
- Colour: Burgundy Mist Metallic
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Fingerboard: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Fender Flash Coat Lacquer
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
Electronics and Hardware
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge Pickup: American Vintage Single-Coil '65 Grey-Bottom Strat
- Middle Pickup: American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: American Vintage '65 Grey Bottom Single-Coil Strat
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups
- Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome/Nickel-Plated Steel
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- String Nut: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Single Line "Fender Deluxe" Vintage Style
- Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White with Vintage Bevel
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.