Fender Bassbreaker 007 Combo
Fender Bassbreaker 007 ComboDetails
Product Ref: 67092View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The onboard 1/4" line output connects directly to recording gear or a larger amp. Nice visual touches include block Fender logo, dark grey lacquered tweed covering, leatherette handle and big, bold pointer knobs.
The tweed-covered Fender Bassman of the later 1950s is often called “the grandfather of all guitar amps.” What started as a professional companion to the Precision Bass became one of the most beloved GUITAR amps of all time, due to its simplicity, versatility, wide dynamic range, warm tube overdrive characteristics, and full frequency, stage-filling power…not to mention its roadworthiness.
- Moderately sized, with 7 watts of big tone
- Single EL84 power tube, true class “A” operation
- Vintage-style treble-booster circuit switch on front panel for extra gain and harmonics (also operated by optional single-button footswitch)
- Line output (1/4”) for use with recording equipment or larger amp
- Single 10” Celestion Ten Thirty speaker (combo model only)
- Model Name: Bassbreaker 007 Combo, 230V EUR
- Model Number: 2260006000
- Series: Bassbreaker
- Amplifier Type: Class A
- Colour: Gray Tweed
- Controls: Boost, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (1/4")
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 7 Watts
- Cabinet Material: Birch Ply
- Handle: Black Leather Handle
- Front Panel: Black
- Effects: Treble Boost
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 1 – EL84
- FootSwitch: Optional 1-Button Footswitch (sold separately)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.