Fender Bassbreaker 45 Guitar Amp Head
Fender Bassbreaker 45 Guitar Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 67099View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact Yet Powerful
The Fender Bassbreaker 45 has been designed with the perfect balance between classic British tones and American style. The Class AB power function produces a full-bodied Class AB style with rich EL34 tones. The compact size of the Bassbreaker 45 makes it perfect for a range of applications from band practices to recording sessions and more. The amp head features 45W of power, more than enough to power through the rest of the band and put your guitar at the forefront of the sound.
Vintage Tweed Design
The design of the Bassbreaker 45 is based on the original Bassman design, updated for added durability and the vintage aesthetic. The unit itself features a dark grey lacquered tweed covering plus refine pointer knobs for that classic look. The cabinet itself is constructed from Birch Ply with a semi-closed back for a fuller, more resonant response and a thicker low-end.
One of the most unique features of this amp head is the ability to choose between different wattages for optimal performance value. The variable wattage control allows you to dial in your desire amount of breakup or headroom, dependent on the environment and how much power you need.
Inputs and Circuitry
The Bassbreaker 45 features both standard and bright inputs, plus a 'Both' input for maximum versatility. This feature ensures that each channel has it own characteristics and tone, allowing you to get the most of out the amp head. You can also bridge the inputs together for added tonality. The classic '59 Bassman preamp circuit has been utilised in this amp for that vintage, full-bodied tone. The circuit features exceptional touch sensitivity and dynamics with a 'pedal friendly' response, giving you maximum control over your amp head. The on-board three band EQ allows you tweak and fine-tune your tones, giving you added control over your sound.
- ’59 Bassman circuit with incredible touch sensitivity, dynamics, and “pedal friendly” response
- Dual EL34 output tubes for tighter rock distortion character
- Output level knob takes power from 45 watts to a single watt and anywhere in between, tailoring full-powered Bassman overdrive capabilities for studio, stage and arena – players can dial up many “sweet spots” with various combinations of level and channel settings
- Normal and Bright inputs, plus BOTH input for achieving legendary “channel blend” tonal variations without a patch cable
- Matching BB-212 enclosure fits perfectly under Bassbreaker 45 combo or head
- Model Name: Bassbreaker™ 45 Head, 230V EUR
- Model Number: 2266006000
- Series: Bassbreaker
- Amplifier Type: Class A/B
- Colour: Gray Tweed
- Controls: Volume Normal, Volume Bright, Output, Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence
- Inputs: Three - Normal, Bright, Both
- Channels: One
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 45 watts
- Cabinet Material: Birch Ply
- Handle: Black Leather Handle
- Front Panel: Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 X EL34
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.