Fender Bassman 100T 100W Bass Amp Head
Fender Bassman 100T 100W Bass Amp HeadDetails
Powerful, innovative and versatile for stage and studio alike, the Bassman 100T is a professional-level 100-watt tube head with enormous Fender bass sound and sparkling vintage Fender looks. Its dual-channel design uses modern technology to maximise classic technology, with classic Fender late-'60s/early-'70s "blackface" styling and a wealth of innovative features on the front and rear panels.
Product Ref: 24016View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Features include a tube preamp (two 12AX7s) and power amp (one 12AT7 and four 6L6s); Vintage channel that delivers the full, warm sound of a classic Fender passive tone stack; Overdrive channel that delivers the aggressive and responsive sound of a modern active tone stack (choose between channels with included footswitch); rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system that constantly monitors and re-biases tubes for perfect performance and alerts you when service is required; XLR output that delivers overdriven power amp tone (great for recording); rear-panel Output Power switch that lets you play or record at full 100-watt power, quieter 25-watt power, or silently via internal power soak (which captures the signal post-power amp); impedance switch (8, 4 or 2 ohms) and master volume with push/pull mute.
Features / Specifications:
- Effects Loop: PreAmp Out / Power Amp In
- Inputs: Two
- Line Out: XLR (Pre/Post) with Level and Ground Lift
- Speaker Jack: Yes
- Channels: 2 - Vintage, Overdrive (footswitchable)
- Rectifier: SS (Solid-State, Silicon Diode)
- Controls: Vintage:
- Bass (pull Deep)
- Treble (pull Bright)
- Bass (pull Deep)
- Mid Freq
- Mid Lvl
- Treble (pull Bright)
- Master (pull Mute)
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Corners (Notched)
- Cabinet Material Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Yes (Remote LED Driven)
- Handle: Two Spring-Loaded Handles, One Dog-Bone
- Front Panel: Metal, Painted
- Frequency Response: <10Hz - 22kHz (-3dB)
- Input Impedance: >820k (INPUT 1), 136k (INPUT 2), 43k (PWR AMP IN)
- Output Impedance: 220 ohm (PREAMP OUT)
- Sensitivity: 12mVrms (INPUT 1), 1Vrms (PWR AMP IN) @ 100Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB (Power amp), 46dB (Preamp)
- Speaker Impedance: Selectable 8, 4 or 2 Ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: 2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 1 x 12AT7 and 4 x 6L6
- FootSwitch: Vintage 1-button
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.