Fender Bassman 500 Bass Amp Head
Fender Bassman 500 Bass Amp HeadDetails
Product Ref: 54274View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Incorporating a dual-channel design the Fender Bassman 500 offers a variety of tonal capabilities. With the vintage channel providing a full, warm sound of classic Fender amps with a passive tone stack the Bassman 500 also features a powerful overdrive channel that delivers the aggressive and responsive sound of a modern active tone stack. Also including a vintage style footswitch, the Bassman is perfect for dynamic players who require different and contrasting tones.
To hear the Bassman 500 tone as it was meant to be heard, the Bassman 500 matches perfectly with Bassman Pro Series Neo speaker cabinets and Rumble V3 410/115 cabinets, allowing you to hear the sensational Bassman 500 tone as it was meant to be heard!
- 500 Watt Tube Hybrid Bass Amplifier Head
- Tube and Solid State Operation Modes
- Both Vintage and Overdrive Channels
- Dual 1/4" Jack Instrument Inputs
- 3-Band Equalization
- Speaker Outputs and XLR Output
- Silent Record Mode (Internal Power Soak Captures the Signal Post-Power Amp)
- Fender Automatic Bias for output tube monitoring
- Includes Vintage Style Footswitch
- Type: Tube / Solid State (Hybrid)
- Channels: 2
- Output Power: 500 Watts
- Preamp Tubes: Groove Tubes ( 2 x 12AX7)
- Power Tubes: Non (Lightweight Class D Power Amp)
- Voltage: 120 V
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Instrument
- Line Out: 1 x XLR (with Ground Control, Level Control & Pre/Post EQ Switch)
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Parallel)
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Vintage Channel Controls: Volume, Bass (Pull Deep), Mid, Treble (Pull Bright)
- Overdrive Channel Controls: Gain, Blend, Volume, Bass (Pull Deep), Mid Freq, Mid Level, Treble (Pull Bright)
- Additional Controls: Master Volume (Pull Mute)
- Cabinet: 7-Ply 5/8" Meranti Plywood
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red LED Jewel
- Handle: 2 x Spring Loaded Side Handles, 1 x Dog-Bone Top Handle
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Grill Cover: Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Hardware Finish: Nickel Corners
- Includes: Vintage 1-Button Footswitch
- Width: 22.7" / 57.6 cm
- Depth: 10.5" / 26.7 cm
- Height: 8.6" / 21.9 cm
- Weight: 7.7 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.