Fender Bassman 800 Pro Hybrid Bass Amp Head
Fender Bassman 800 Pro Hybrid Bass Amp HeadDetails
The Fender Bassman 800 Pro Hybrid Bass Amp Head combines the best authentic Fender Bass sound with modern power, giving you a reliable tone. Designed for the ultimate bass playing experience, it offers a lightweight portable unit with two versatile channels, classic looks and ultra musical Fender tube tones. Powered by a pair of durable 12Ax17 tubes, the Bassman 800 pro offers vintage and overdrive voicing, making it versatile with any style of music. The included footswitch allows you to effortlessly switch between the pre amp channels during live performances, and adds more flexibility to the amplifier.
Product Ref: 75795View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Vintage and Overdrive Voicing
The Bassman 800 offers both Vintage and Overdrive voicing, and is powered by a pair of premium 12Ax17 Tubes. The Vintage channel provides a classic Fender bass tone due to the highly interactive passive tone circuit that cuts frequencies instead of boosting them, and gives each note a distinctive thickness. The alternative Overdrive channel produces a genuine tube-driven overdrive, while its 3-band tone circuit with variable mid frequency and blend control makes it easy to unleash a variety of different tones, from polite to aggressive.
For home playing , live performances or in the studio, the Bassman 800 includes a rear panel which features a tuner output and effects loop, as well as a flexible pro level XLR line output. With an output jack that supports both speakON (2- and 4-pole) and quarter connections, it is easy to connect almost any speaker cabinet.
The additional footswitch is perfect for on stage, as it allows you to effortlessly switch between the pre amp channels, and adds even more versatility to the amplifier.
Matching Speaker cabinets are available at Gear4music, allowing you to hear the sensational Bassman 800 tone as it was meant to be heard. These optional cabinets include: Bassman Pro Neo and Rumble V3 410/115 cabinets.
- 800 watt Hybrid/Solid State Bass Amp Head
- Two-channel tube Pre Amp
- Vintage and Overdrive voicing
- 7-Ply Meranti Plywood Casing
- Tube Overdrive effect
- 2 x Inputs and 1 XLR output
- Includes 1-Button Channel Selector
- Controls: Vintage - VOL, BASS (pull DEEP), MID, TREBLE (pull BRIGHT); Overdrive - GAIN, BLEND, VOL, BASS (pull DEEP), MID FREQ, MID LVL, TREBLE (pull BRIGHT); MASTER (pull MUTE)
- Effects Loop: 1/4" - (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift, Level Control, and Pre/Post EQ Switch)
- Channels: Two - (Vintage and Overdrive)
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Wattage: 800 Watts RMS output at 4 ohms
- Cabinet Material: 7-Ply 5/8" Meranti Plywood
- Handle: Molded Rubber "Dog Bone" Style
- Front Panel: Black
- Effects: Tube Overdrive
- Control knobs:Black Plastic and Knurled Chrome
- Dimensions: 21.9cm x 56.81cm x 26.7cm
- Weight: 7.7 Kg
- Pre Amp Tubes:2 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: NA
- Foot Switch: 1-Button (Channel Select)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.