Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Combo Guitar Amp, Tweed
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue Combo Guitar Amp, TweedDetails
Fender unveiled its Tweed series guitar amps to great success and acclaim in 1993. The concept: What if a great old collectable 1950s Deluxe or Bassman - was customized with channel switching and reverb? Behold the Reissue Fender Blues Deluxe a vintage-style tube amp with boutique tone at a great price that many a pro rock, country and blues player has used to superb effect.
Product Ref: 13739View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
While its newer cousin, the Hot Rod Deluxe, has many modern refinements, more and more enthusiasts continue to request the warm tone, unique circuitry, classic features and sharp look of the original version.
Accordingly, the Reissue Blues Deluxe sends 40 watts of juice into a single 12" Special Design Eminence® speaker, fueled by two 6L6 output tubes and three 12AX7 preamp tubes. Its two channels, normal (with bright switch) and drive, are voiced for classic blues, country and rock; other features include Fender spring reverb, an effects loop and two-button channel footswitch. The great look includes tweed covering, chicken head pointer knobs and a chrome control panel.
- Series: Hot Rod Series
- Type: All Tube Preamp and Power Amp
- Output: 40 Watts
- Ohms: 8 ohms
- Speakers: 1-12" Special Design Eminence® 8 ohm, 50 watt Speaker, p/n 0994812002
- Channels: Two Selectable Channels (Vintage and Drive)
- Features: Independent Gain and Master Controls in the Drive Channel, Bright Switch, Effects Loop, Reverb, 2-Button Footswitch for Drive Select and Reverb On/Off, Chrome Panel, Vintage Chicken-Head Pointer Knobs
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive, Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- Covering: Genuine Tweed covering
- Weight: 45 lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.