Fender Blues Junior III 15W Guitar Amp
Fender Blues Junior III 15W Guitar AmpDetails
Blues Junior III - The world’s most popular tube amps just got better! Fender Hot Rod series amplifiers are found on every stage in the world, large and small, and are used by guitarists from all walks of life. Hot Rod amps deliver unmistakable Fender tone and are the perfect platform for musicians to craft their own signature sound.
Product Ref: 18110View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
These no-frills amps are affordable, reliable and loud, and they pair extremely well with stomp boxes. The Blues Junior III is a 15-watt warm-toned, longtime favorite - the perfect grab-and-go tube amp for stage and studio. It is known for the fat mid tones characteristic of EL-84 output tubes, warm 12AX7 preamp tube overdrive, real spring reverb, simple control layout, footswitchable FAT boost and external speaker capability.
Additional Blues Junior III upgrades include an easier-to-read black control panel with front-reading text, new badge, vintage Fender "dog bone" handle, vintage-size jewel light, "sparkle" circuit mod, rattle-reducing shock absorbers for the EL84 tubes, highly sensitive Fender Special Design 12" "lightning bolt" speaker by Eminence, and heavy-duty set-screw "chicken head" knobs.
- New Fender Special Design "lightning bolt" speaker is balanced across the entire frequency range and offers rich and complex harmonic response
- New "sparkle" circuit modification for crystalline Fender clean tones
- Rattle-reducing shock absorbers keep the EL84 tubes road-worthy and quiet
- Heavy-duty set-screw "chicken head" knobs are tough and secure
- Classic Fender "dog bone" handle
- Vintage-style Fender jewel light
- New black non-reflective control panel makes onstage adjustments easier
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Inputs: One
- Extension Speaker Jack: External Speaker Jack
- Channels: One Channel
- Rectifier: Solid State Rectifier
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, "Fat" Switch, Volume
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Front Panel: Black Front Panel
- Grill Cover Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Blackface Style Black/Silver Grille Cloth
- Input Impedance: 1 M Input Impedance
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Amplifier Length: 9.18" (23.31 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 31 lbs. (14.06 kg)
- Effects: Spring Reverb
- Speaker: 12 inch, 8 ohm 50 Watt Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Black control panel
- New badge
- Rattle reducing shock absorbers for EL84 tubes
- Fat Switch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.