Fender Bronco 40 40W Bass Combo Amp
Fender Bronco 40 40W Bass Combo AmpDetails
The Fender Bronco 40 bass combo amp is a compact, lightweight modelling amplifier with a wealth of inspiring tones. The preset amp tones and built-in effects make it perfect for personal practice and recording, and the free Fender FUSE™ software and USB computer connectivity allow you to create, edit, store and share your sounds with ease.
Product Ref: 34506View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Bronco 40 makes an excellent studio amp, with USB out to connect to your computer DAW where it will be recognised as an audio interface. Digital-to-digital output gives an ultra-clean stereo track, with a mono bass signal and stereo effects.
The amp is also great for practice, with mp3 connectivity so you can plug in your mp3 player and jam along to your favourite tracks, and a headphone jack to help you stay on the neighbours' good side.
The 13 onboard effects cover everything from modulation effects and envelope filters to delays and reverbs, and with FUSE you can customise multiple effects into one of your amp presets, or into one of your FX presets so you can add it to any amp preset on the fly.
- Amp Type: Software Modelling
- Amp Models: 8 Amp Models:
- '59 Bassman®
- Bassman® TV™
- Bassman® 300
- Rockin' Peg
- Output Power: 40W
- Speaker: 10" Fender® Special Design
- Channels: One
- Inputs: One
- Effects: 13 Onboard FX:
- Modern Bass Overdrive
- Envelope Control Filter
- Step Filter
- Line Out: One (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Covering: Black Metal Perforated Grille
- Handle: Moulded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Knobs: Black Plastic
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.