Fender Buddy Guy Polka Dot Stratocaster Guitar, Black/White Dots
Fender Buddy Guy Polka Dot Stratocaster Guitar, Black/White DotsDetails
Product Ref: 57320View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Soft V Neck Profile
Featuring a 60s style soft V neck profile the Buddy Guy Strat provides improved sustain and a fuller tone due to the thicker profile whilst the soft contours of the neck allow a smooth playability with the option of over the top style playing often favoured on V shape necks.
Vintage Style Hardware
Taking inspiration from traditional Fender Stratocasters the Buddy Guy Stratocaster incorporates a range of vintage style components and hardware such as the vintage style tuners, synchronized tremolo, neck plate and soft V neck profile.
About Buddy Guy
Buddy Guy is an American blues guitarist born in 1936. Buddy Guy is an avid Chicago blues fanatic and with his many years writing, recording and playing music has influenced many modern blues guitarists with his unique playing style and technique. Having released a huge catalogue of feature length albums Buddy Guy has collected six Grammy Awards and has been inducted into the Rock and Roll hall of fame in 2005.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Series: Artist
- Finish: Polka Dot (Black/White)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Profile: Soft "V"
- Fretboard: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" / 42 mm
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage Style
- Headstock: Artist Signature on Headstock
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-Way Blade Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single Coil Strat
- Tuners: Vintage Style
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.