Fender CN-240SCE Thinline Classical Guitar, Natural
Fender CN-240SCE Thinline Classical Guitar, NaturalDetails
Fender's CN-240SCE Thinline has many of the same great specs and features as its predecessor, but with a thinner body (2.5"-deep upper bout; 2.75"-deep lower bout), which makes it a perfect crossover instrument for electric players and beginners looking for a great classical guitar.
Product Ref: 23431View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Other features include a soft cutaway for easier access to the upper frets, thinner neck profile, solid cedar top with traditional fan bracing, rosewood back and sides, gloss-finish 18-fret mahogany neck with dual-action truss rod, body and neck binding, wood mosaic rosette and gold Fender headstock logo, rosewood bridge with compensated saddle, gold hardware, gold tuners with white pearl buttons and Fishman Isys III pickup system with onboard active preamp and tuner.
- Body: Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides, Solid Cedar Top
- Body Shape: Classical
- Body Back: Laminated Rosewood Back
- Body Sides: Laminated Rosewood Sides
- Body Top: Solid Cedar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Traditional Fan Bracing
- Number of Frets: 18
- Position Inlays: Side Dot Position Inlays
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 23.3" (592 mm)
- Truss Rods: Dual Action Truss Rod
Electronics & Hardware:
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active On-Board Pre-Amp and Tuner
- Controls: Volume Control, 3-Band EQ, and Mid Sweep
- Hardware: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender Nylon Classical 100, Clear, Tie End Strings, (.028-.043 Gauges)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.