Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster, MN, Blonde
Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster, MN, BlondeDetails
The Fender Classic Player Baja Telecaster is an iconic and stylish guitar with an excellent sound quality. Featuring a solid Ash body and a Maple neck and fingerboard, the guitar delivers a rich and expressive tone perfect for a range of styles. Its two high quality Custom Shop single coil pickups come equipped with a four-way pickup switch and S-1™ switch, providing a wide variety of tonal possibilites.
Product Ref: 43067View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Custom Shop Inspired Design
Designed by Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Chris Fleming, the Classic Player Baja Telecaster features a solid Ash body with an attractive blonde gloss finish, delivering both classic looks and a vibrant, colourful sound. The Maple neck features a soft "V" profile and Maple fingerboard with a 9.5" radius, giving it a fast and comfortable feel that's sure to satisfy most any player.
Custom Vintage Style Pickups
The guitar features a Custom Shop Vintage-Style Tele pickup in the bridge position and a Custom Shop "Twisted" Single Coil Tele pickup in the neck position. These produce a distinctive vintage tone perfect for lovers of classic rock styles, but well suited to a wide range of genres.
Four Way Pickup Selector
The pickup switch features a special fourth position in addition to the standard three-way switching found on most Telecasters. Position 1 selects the bridge pickup, position 2 combines both pickups in parallel, and position 3 engages the neck pickup only. The added fourth position combines both pickups in series, delivering a thicker tone similar to that of a humbucker, but with all of the bright top-end character of a single coil pickup.
S-1™ Auxiliary Switching
The Classic Player Baja Telecaster also features Fender's innovative S-1™ switch for added tonal versatility. Built into the Volume control, this discreet push switch affects the pickup selector's positions two and four, with positions one and three remaining unaffected. When the pickups are combined either in series or parallel, the S-1™ switch introduces out-of-phase circuitry, producing a thinner and more hollow tone, similar to that found in funk music and early electric blues.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Brass Saddles
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Colour: Blonde
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rods: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt with "Custom Shop Designed" Engraving
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Vintage-Style Tele
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop "Twisted" Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 4-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickups (In Parallel)
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Position 4: Neck and Bridge Pickups (In Series)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: S-1™ Switch
Hardware & Accessories
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tips: Top Hat Style
- Auxiliary Switching: S-1 Switch Down
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge/Neck Pickups (In Parallel) Out of Phase
- Position 3: Neck Pickup (Standard Tele)
- Position 4: Neck/Bridge Pickups (Series) Out of Phase
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Gig Bag
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.