Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special, RN, Black
Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special, RN, BlackDetails
The Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special updates the famous Jazzmaster model with several modern improvements, combining everything from the 60s with player-requested touches. These improvements include single-coil pickups that deliver fatter tone and hotter output, an Adjusto-Matic bridge, 9.5'' Rosewood fingerboard radius and a neck pocket with increased back-angle for improved stability and sustain. This Classic Player Jazzmaster Special merges the past and the present.
Product Ref: 58165View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Model Name: Classic Player Jazzmaster® Special
- Model Number: 0141600306
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Colour: 3-Colour Sunburst
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™ with Vintage Style ''Floating'' Tremolo Tailpiece and Tremolo Lock Button
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: ''C'' Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5''
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5''
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650''
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
Hardware & Pickups
- Bridge Pickup: Special Design Hot Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Neck Pickup: Special Design Hot Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Neck Pickup
- Position 3: Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tremolo Arm: Screw-In Style Jaguar/Jazzmaster Tremolo Arm
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Auxiliary Switching: 2-Position Tone Switch
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.