Fender Custom Shop 1955 Relic Stratocaster, Aged Gold #CZ525194
Fender Custom Shop 1955 Relic Stratocaster, Aged Gold #CZ525194Details
The Fender Custom Shop 1955 Relic Straocaster is the perfect example of a handmade Custom Shop electric guitar. The quartersawn Maple neck has a 1954 ''U'' profile that provides a comfortable and smooth playing experience. The Maple fingerboard delivers bright characteristics and features a worn surface for a classic playing experience. The Custom Shop 1955 Relic benefits from a trio of Custom Shop Hand-Wound American Vintage '65 single-coil pickups which create the classic strat sound that's ideal for country and blues. The aged gold sparkle finish and white pickguard is a stunning look to this exceptionally playing guitar.
Product Ref: 78923View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Limited Edition Series by Fender
Each Custom Shop Limited Edition guitar is only available for a short time, which makes it eminently collectable while also adding to its investment value. Crafted with many features normally reserved only for select artists and master-built instruments, these instruments are exactly what their name says - highly anticipated limited edition models.
Premium Features of the Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1955 Relic
This Custom Shop Limited Edition 1955 Relic is equipped with a sparkling trio of hand-wound '55 single-coil stratocaster pickups mounted within a single-ply eggshell pickguard, with five-way switching for modern tonal versatility. Other premium features include a American Vintage synchronised tremolo and matching American Vintage machine heads, a Custom Shop Limited Edition neck plate and a worn Relic treatment on the back of the Maple neck. The Limited Edition 1955 Relic comes complete with a stunning aged gold sparkle finish and nitrocellulose lacquer, imparting the appearance of years of ageing and use without the need for heavy wear and tear. Also included is a Limited Edition case containing a 1955 Fender Downbeat catalogue insert reproduction.
Unrivalled Quality and Craftsmanship
Since 1987, the skilled craftsmen in Fender's Corona, California ''dream factory'' have been producing guitars that are known worldwide for their artistry and unrivalled quality. Ranging from the fine to the fantastic, whether it's building a new custom instrument from the ground up or modifying an existing one, their best is the best. These wonderful instruments have been crafted for and with the input of the world's finest guitarists such as Clapton, Springsteen, Cray, Gilmour, Townshend, Wilko Johnson and Stevie Ray Vaughan, to name just a few.
The History of the Stratocaster
When many people think of an electric guitar, this is the one that leaps to mind. The Stratocaster is one of the world's most popular guitars and is an elegantly versatile creation that is both a musical and cultural touchstone. Not long after Fender revolutionised music with the Telecaster and the Precision Bass, in 1954 they debuted the Stratocaster and it quickly became universally regarded as the archetypal electric guitar. Sleek and stylish aesthetics, smooth playing and tonally versatile, at the heart the Stratocaster remains a fantastic instrument - producing unmistakable sound with a timeless design. A first choice among players worldwide, there is simply nothing that sings, screams, whispers, moans, roars, rocks and rolls like a Fender Stratocaster.
- Model Name: Limited Edition 1955 Relic® Stratocaster®, Maple Fingerboard, 2-Colour Sunburst
- Model Number: 9230041818
- Serial Number: CZ525194
- Series: Limited Edition
- Colour: Aged Gold Sparkle
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Lightweight Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronised Tremolo
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1954 ''U''
- Scale Length: 25.5'' (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5'' (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Narrow Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650'' (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound American Vintage '55 Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound American Vintage '55 Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Hand-Wound American Vintage '55 Single-Coil Strat
- Master Volume
- Tone 1: Neck Pickup
- Tone 2: Bridge & Middle Pickup
Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge & Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Bridge & Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Eggshell
- Strap Locks: Schaller
- CruzTools Tool Kit
- 1955 Fender Downbeat Catalog
- Limited Edition Case
- Neck Plate
- Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.